I search of suggested reading material

Options
redheaddee
redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
(That^^ would be IN search of...)

Good evening,

My goal for 2013 was to regularly exercise. That was it. 3-4 times a week for a year, thus becoming a new habit. I read all the books, figured out what would work for me, and jumped in. More weights, little cardio, focus on the habit not the outcome. Now, I am pleased to say I have the habit, and positive outcomes came on their own.

My goal for 2014 is to work on the nutrition portion of the diet + exercise equation. With my new endeavor comes the need for me to read all the books (again). This is my favorite part: learning as much as I can about all the ideas and using what makes the most sense to me. I know from many previous "diet" failures that eliminating a whole food group is not going to work for me. So I need to learn better how to eat better. I want to find my balance over the next year.

What I am asking is for suggested reading material regarding nutrition. Take into account I lift at least 3 times a week, and I will not give up wine.

S/N: I am currently signed up for 2 Superhero Scrambles and a Dirty Girl. A third SS would give me a big shiny medal, so it's on the list too. Tomorrow I start day 1 of 5/3/1.

Thank you :flowerforyou: