i need a fitness pal. i lack motivation.

Hey there! Call me Sam :)

I was sleeved last year and I've lost about 100 lbs, but lately I have hit a plateau and I'm starting to slowly return back to bad habits (I.e. bad food choices, lack of exercise, ect.) I'm not trying to back pedal. I needed the surgery for my health and I can't go back to being unhealthy. I refuse to.

My main issue is that I've recently moved to a new state, I don't know many people and I'm one of those that needs help and encouragement to move forward. I'm here hoping to make new friends and get help to stay motivated to staying on the right track. I can't do it alone guys lol

Send me a random friends request, I don't mind. I'm willing to chat with anyone.

Have a good night/ day!

Samxo

Replies

• annwyatt69
    annwyatt69 Posts: 727 Member
    I sent you a message. Hope to hear back from you!
  • I sent you a response :)
  • LolaBug85
    LolaBug85 Posts: 201 Member
    Welcome! We're all here to help :) I sent you a friend request!
  • stroynaya
    stroynaya Posts: 326 Member
    Sent you a friend request. Also, consider joining an exercise class to meet some like minded people in your new neighborhood.
  • DJRonnieLINY
    DJRonnieLINY Posts: 475 Member
    Check back with your Dr's office and see if there is a support group you can attend. Best way to learn and gain encouragement.
  • Agate69
    Agate69 Posts: 349 Member
    Check other bariatric surgeons in your new area. Most have support groups that are quite open to all.
  • I agree with the above posts. There are support groups in the area. :)