New day, new goals

Options
Hey everyone! I disappeared for a few months, as I moved back to America and have spent 2 months enjoying all the things I have missed. But, I haven't kept up with my fitness and I feel like a pudgy sloth. Sooooo I'm starting over, which sucks but is also exciting at the same time.
Here are my stats:
HW: ~150
CW: 138
UGW: 125
Height: 5'7"
Body type: Hourglass

My short term goal is to lose 5 lbs by Christmas, which I will do by having only one gluten carb/day, eating a lot of vegetables, and slacking off on all the sweets (I've been having cake for breakfast and pumpkin bread for lunch and ohhh man so much sugar!). I'm also going to do Jillian Michaels 30 Day shred, and get back into running and yoga (which I used to do daily).
My next goal will be to participate in the Tone it Up Love Your Body challenge after New Years (if anyone is on Tone it Up, look me up!) and to succeed at it. It'll take a lot of concentration, dedication, and focus, but I am determined!
Then finally, I want to run a half marathon at the end of March. I am very much so looking forward to this and want to do well!

Have any of you fallen off the wagon for many months and then gotten back into it?
How have y'all restarted fitness and weight loss goals?
Is there any advice or experiences to share?

--- Caitlin