GNC Cyber Monday sale!

LolaBug85
LolaBug85 Posts: 201 Member
I just thought I'd share with all of you that GNC is having a 40% off sale, today only! Enter code CYBERBOT at checkout :) I stocked up on my Quest bars!

Replies

• grim_traveller
    grim_traveller Posts: 627 Member
    Thanks for this. Quest is having a sale themselves today, 25% off and free shipping. Because the prices direct from Quest are cheaper to begin with, their 25% off ends up being cheaper than GNCs 40 %.
  • LolaBug85
    Crap, I wish I knew that before I placed my order lol
  • LolaBug85
    Hmm, Quest was 3 bucks more for my boxes I ordered. Either way, it's a good deal! Have you tried the Quest pasta?
  • fatfudgery
    fatfudgery Posts: 449 Member
    I went to check on their ON whey and they've nearly doubled the price for this "sale" — $93 + shipping vs. Amazon's $54 with free shipping... I f#cking hate GNC! :mad:
  • grim_traveller
    I haven't tried the pasta. I did try the Cravings peanut butter cups one time, and they weren't very good. But the bars are great, and I go through a lot of them. It keeps me from making worse fast food choices when I'm not able to prepare better food. They have far better nutritional stats than any other bars I've tried, and are delicious to boot.

My standby is chocolate brownie, and love the chocolate chip cookie dough. What about you?
  • LolaBug85
    Everyone I know who eats them LOVES the chocolate chip cookie dough ones. They almost made me sick to my stomach, I thought they tasted awful lol. My favorite is the coconut cashew. It takes just like an Almond Joy! I also love the white chocolate raspberry. I still need to try strawberry cheesecake, banana nut, vanilla almond crunch and cinnamon roll. I hate all the milk chocolate and/or peanut butter ones. I figured I would love all the chocolate ones because, well, I love chocolate :)
  • grim_traveller
    Coconut cashew is great, as is cinnamon roll. They can both be kinda sticky and hard to unwraa. Vanilla almond crunch aad peanut butter supreme are ok. I loved the double chocolate chunk at first, but got over it pretty quick.