Virginia - Maybe
    Hopefully BOSTON!!!

Beasts:
    Killington
    South Carolina
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    If there had ended up being a Beast in Western MA, I was gonna have a double :(
  • sirenical
    sirenical Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Come to the Carolina Beast!
    If there had ended up being a Beast in Western MA, I was gonna have a double :(
  • summertime_girl
    Options
    If only I could. I have enough trouble with my ex for the local races, and work travel. For Citi Field, I'm going to have to drive there Saturday morning, and drive back the same day. Bah. Maybe next year! Especially since I heard we get a free annual pass for volunteering for the Ultra. :)
  • LadyMud17
    LadyMud17 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    OH YEah,, I already got the Beast under my belt (Vermont Baby!!) Amsbury sprint and hopefull the Boston Super. I will most likely Volunteer again for Fenway,, that was way fun!!
  • jamesolmos
    jamesolmos Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Ran the Sprint in January @ Vail Lake in CA. Running the Supper in Vegas this weekend, April 5th! Signed up for the Beast back at Vail lake in September. Feeling race ready! #spartanracetraining #spartan2014
  • sirenical
    sirenical Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    If only I could. I have enough trouble with my ex for the local races, and work travel. For Citi Field, I'm going to have to drive there Saturday morning, and drive back the same day. Bah. Maybe next year! Especially since I heard we get a free annual pass for volunteering for the Ultra. :)

Boo! But I totally understand. They haven't released anything yet on volunteering for the Ultra but that was what they did last year and I totally raced Saturday and volunteered Sunday.
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Ran the Sprint in January @ Vail Lake in CA. Running the Supper in Vegas this weekend, April 5th! Signed up for the Beast back at Vail lake in September. Feeling race ready! #spartanracetraining #spartan2014

I was at that Sprint too. See you at the Beast! Aroo.
  • weliveaswedream
    weliveaswedream Posts: 56 Member
    Options

How did you like Vegas? That terrain was brutal!
  • nhradeuce
    nhradeuce Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Which California Beast? Monterey or Temecula?
    The plan is to be there for Monterey. If that falls through I may have to make the trip to Dallas instead.
    Couldn't you run both days at Charlotte?
    That would have been the smart thing to do. I missed Georgia too. Totally regretting not doing both days.
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    I wasn't going to do it but if my neck injury heals I will just because the new medals are cool!
  • Escloflowne
    Options
    I wasn't going to do it but if my neck injury heals I will just because the new medals are cool!

Out of pure bitter spite I'm gonna chuck you in the mud at Tuxedo.

zac-efron-fabulous.gif
  • summertime_girl
    Options
    Which day at Tuxedo (so I can Chick you both!)?

I can only do the 8th. :/
  • summertime_girl
    Options
    Tough Mudder's the weekend before. I'll be there. And a local OCR with my 8 year old that I promised I'd do again.
  • summertime_girl
    Options

I thought the medals looked lame in photos, but they are way bigger than I thought, so I like 'em now. I really thought they were going to be small to make up a circle that was the same size as last year's. But they are a circle and pie shape, and pretty big.
  • Escloflowne
    Options
    Tough Mudder's the weekend before. I'll be there. And a local OCR with my 8 year old that I promised I'd do again.

My little girl is running the Spartan Junior in NY. And we'll do the Foam Race again this year, which one are you doing together?

In 2 years she'll be old enough to do regular races with me.

I'm going to talk her into crying to the event people that she didn't get a medal so she can get a second orange one for me!!!