Introductions

Options
1235»

Replies

• eganita
    eganita Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Sarah. I completed Insanity last summer/fall. I got T25 a couple of months ago and had been using some of the workouts periodically for awhile. I now plan to complete the whole program as scheduled and started on January 13th. Almost 3 weeks in now... woo!

Does anyone else move the double Friday workouts to Saturday? It's just so much easier for me to fit in 60 minutes of working out on days when I don't have work... hopefully this won't impede my progress. I've also split one per day on both Friday and Saturday before, but it does feel good to FEEL THE BURN from doing consecutive workouts, I have to say!
  • Cinnamon45
    Options
    Does anyone else move the double Friday workouts to Saturday? It's just so much easier for me to fit in 60 minutes of working out on days when I don't have work... hopefully this won't impede my progress. I've also split one per day on both Friday and Saturday before, but it does feel good to FEEL THE BURN from doing consecutive workouts, I have to say!
    [/quote]

I generally do a double on Saturday vs. Friday. It is much more motivating to get out of bed on Friday if I know there is only one workout, especially if it is Total Body!
  • eganita
    eganita Posts: 501 Member
    Options

I generally do a double on Saturday vs. Friday. It is much more motivating to get out of bed on Friday if I know there is only one workout, especially if it is Total Body!
    [/quote]

Thanks for the feedback.... and TOTALLY hear you about that workout. It's a beast!!!!
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,883 Member
    Options

Thanks for the feedback.... and TOTALLY hear you about that workout. It's a beast!!!!
    [/quote]

I started doing them that way before the second week. No time otherwise. I will have to start over again another time. But I still like to check in now and then for inspiration.

Shelley
  • Afrabian
    Options
    Hi T25 members,

My name is Afrabia. I just started doing T25. I am looking to tone up and lose about 6 pounds. Please feel free to add me. I need so more motivation from T25 members
  • blgmw2
    blgmw2 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I am new to this group. I am active in another T25 group as well. I did my double day today, week 5.
  • JaimeNicole30
    JaimeNicole30 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow T25'ers!
    My name is Jaime and I am just finishing my 1st week of the Alpha cycle! I fell in love with Shaun T when I started the Insanity program but sadly, I didn't finish due to the lack of time (yeah, yeah....excuses, excuses) However, I am Determined to make 2014 my year to lose this extra weight and T25 is how Im gonna do it!
    I am looking for a workout buddy to help me stay accountable!