5 day pouch test

Options
Hi all, I've been a member here for quite sometime, but it have been Mia for just as long. I had the gastric bypass on March 12th 2012, and I did great and my body didn't give me too many problems, and no loose skin, amen to that, yes I know I'm lucky. However the last few months I've been eating stuff I shouldn't be, eating at times I shouldn't be and eating at places I shouldn't be, aka fast food, my pants which went from a size 20 to a size 5/6 juniors are getting tight and I don't like it. So I am starting the five day pouch test, in fact is started today and things are going well, not too hungry, a bit of a headache, but hey I was eating a ton of carbs.

Wish me luck, this is day 1 and I am also drinking lemon water as opposed to plain water, cause I'm used to crystal light

Be back tomorrow

Replies

• stroynaya
    stroynaya Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! Sending supportive thoughts your way.
  • sashahanrahan
    sashahanrahan Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Pardon my ignorance, but what is the 5 day pouch test?
  • kimk1999
    kimk1999 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I was wondering the same thing as sasha. I haven't heard of the pouch test either.

I'll be getting the lap band in less than two weeks. I can't wait!
  • Agate69
    Agate69 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Many of us find success with 5 day pouch test to get back on track. Good luck and sucess
  • Susann1963
    Susann1963 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I have thought about doing this also, had my surgery about the same time as you and weight loss and restarting the bad habits/similar results. Please update us during this test. For those that don't know:

http://www.5daypouchtest.com/index.html