How many calories do you eat while doing insanity

Options
I'm starting Insanity Monday and just curious as to how many net and gross calories people are eating and having great success with it! Some people have amazing weightloss success and others not so much so I want to see the difference in eating styles. Thanks!

Replies

• maasha81
    maasha81 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I followed the calculation in the nutrition guide and eat that amount. I haven't increased it yet for month 2. I only started this week but if I feel the need to eat more then I definitely would.

I have lost about 3 lbs from month 1 but did lose inches ... my body is toning up nicely. I never had much weight to lose actually. I don't mind losing 3 more lbs but I'm fine at this level now.

My biggest challenge is actually hitting my macros. I never get enough protein. I was actually trying NOT to use protein powder but I may have to go that route.

Good luck
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I also follow the calculation from the nutrition guide if you need it I can gladly post it and maash I had that problem to I use the nutrition guide and also us it to get an idea for meals I always increase chicken or turkey intake and veggies to get that extra protein but if its easier protein powder shakes as snacks are good too