Everyday Life....

Options
2»

Replies

• truddy6647
    truddy6647 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    been going through my house and garage cleaning rearranging. trying to occupy my mind and get rid of stuff at the same time. Trying to decided if I should take the tree down. With him going in and out of the hospital we have yet to celebrate christmas together
  • powellfam2006
    powellfam2006 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    @Truddy ~ as far as the age thing.. I asked my dr. if I was on the verge of being too old. I am 35. He told me that these days women are having babies later in life. On the average.. a married woman who wants a family has waited until 32-35 to start their family. He has some patient's that waited until 40, and one that is on #3 at 45. It will be harder at an older age, probably, I know if I every get to do it again, I know it will be harder, I am much more tired these days then I was at 28... but hey I will figure it out. Is your husband quite a bit older then you? People don't realize when kids don't come naturally, age really doesn't matter... Sorry to hear about your hubby... hope things get better.

My Holiday was good. XMAS eve started out rocky, we went to my sisters, and some of her in-laws were there, and my crazy Aunt. And after an hour into it, I made up an excuse to leave. I couldn't handle them anymore. But Christmas was nice, It was at my house, and the crazy aunt was not there.... I hate having to share my nephew. When the in-laws are there, I feel like I can't even pick him up. It's annoying. They totally hog him. I do get to see him a lot, but still it's annoying. Anyways, I had a few days off, and I am hoping to do the same this week. How was everyone else's?
  • truddy6647
    Options
    yes he is I'm 34 and he is 48 his youngest brother who just had a baby, the wife is also 48 which they didn't realize that when I pointed it out. Right now though children is on hold this cycle to much stress on me right now with him being in the hospital not really the best time
  • truddy6647
    Options
    talked with the dr today things are worse and not better still needs lots of prayer for hubby please
  • truddy6647
    Options
    my holiday season this year is not going well. Hubby is worse and in the hospital, he hit a tree and now the truck steering is off, the dryer won't turn on, the washer won't run on cold water only ugh really I'm not made of money and more and more keeps piling up, we need to replace the garage door as someone tried to break in and now it won't lock frame is broke, ugh we live on a fixed income right now as I am in grad school

Found out about the dryer this am when I tried to use it. Its like really do I need more on my plate. To top that off we are suppost to get like 9 inches of snow between wed and thursday.......snow has already started
  • Michelle_MyBelle
    Michelle_MyBelle Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi Trudy,

Sending positive thoughts for your hubby to get well soon!

& to you, as well! 2013 is almost over. Hope 2014 is a better year for all of us! :)

Michelle
  • truddy6647
    Options
    so tried all the time lately I think stress makes you more tried......on a different note I learned some new things yesterday and go signed up for a few things. VA is going to pay for me to get new glasses. So glad about that. On the down side my husband still is not doing any better, and needs lots of prayers Thank you for those of you who have been and continue to pray for him. There is power in prayer and is why I ask others to pray for him as I pray for him as well. so Thank you again
  • powellfam2006
    Options
    Happy Thoughts and hopeful prayers sent your way Truddy!
  • truddy6647
    Options
    I just got done talking with him and he isnot doing very well. many prayers still needed. Last night also when I got home from visiting with him I found our dog had passed away. We have had her since she was a puppy for 12 , she would have been 13 this feb. This is going to be really hard on my husband as this was his baby. Please continue to pray thank you I talked with the dr and she agrees with me that right now would not be a good time to tell him about our dog. my husband seems to be fighting harder and harder just to die. I feel like my life is falling a part at the seams
  • powellfam2006
    Options
    I just got done talking with him and he isnot doing very well. many prayers still needed. Last night also when I got home from visiting with him I found our dog had passed away. We have had her since she was a puppy for 12 , she would have been 13 this feb. This is going to be really hard on my husband as this was his baby. Please continue to pray thank you I talked with the dr and she agrees with me that right now would not be a good time to tell him about our dog. my husband seems to be fighting harder and harder just to die. I feel like my life is falling a part at the seams

I am so so sorry!!!!!!! Prayers and good thoughts sent your way! I friended you!! HUGS my friend... I am again so very sorry for all that you are going through...
  • aegarvey
    aegarvey Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm really sorry to hear that things are so rough right now. Sending positive thoughts your way!
  • CharRicho
    CharRicho Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    So sorry for all you are having to deal with. It seems like you're being very admirably strong, taking it all on yourself. You have the support (for what it's worth) of all of this online community. Our thoughts are with you. One day at a time...
  • truddy6647
    Options
    Thanks everyone, I am sorry if I sound like I am being a broken record but we live far from family and sometimes feel isolated and with everything going on it can be very hard