Egg whites for Beautiful hair?

Options
I saw this video clip where he mentions using egg whites as conditioner to get strong, shiny hair. Thought I'd share this with you keto folks, as a new way to use up those egg whites you may be throwing out because of the yolk-rich keto recipes.

http://www.ameerrosic.com/top-7-how-to-get-natural-shinny-hair-tips/

Replies

• Semifredo
    Semifredo Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I always thought its yolks that you use on your hair... :)

I keep mine in the freezer and use them to make a meringue
  • KayNowayJose
    KayNowayJose Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I always thought its yolks that you use on your hair... :)

I keep mine in the freezer and use them to make a meringue

Yeah, I thought it was yolks for your hair and whites for your face....but I haven't tried any of this stuff since middle school sleepovers so I'm not a reliable source...mayyyy want to ask somebody else :-P

Thanks for that though!
  • KayNowayJose
    Options
    Btw, OP, just so you know, I love your profile picture thing...everytime I see it, it cheers me up for some reason, its just cheerful. :-P
  • fruttibiscotti
    fruttibiscotti Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Btw, OP, just so you know, I love your profile picture thing...everytime I see it, it cheers me up for some reason, its just cheerful. :-P

Yeah, that's my attempt to calm down the nerves of the anti-low carb crowd in the non-low-carb forums. Boy, are they tough and nasty! Still doesn't stop me from sparring though! :tongue:

ETA : spelling
  • KayNowayJose
    Options
    Hahaha, I just realized that was you! maybe that is why it makes me so cheerful, lol! Too funny!

And agreed...that was...my goodness, dreadful :-P