Hi there

noA427
noA427 Posts: 1 Member
I just joined this group. I'm Naomi and my youngest is 3 and I still have quite a belly despite lots of exercise and watching what I eat etc. I knew I had diastasis and bought another DVD but was very spotty on doing it, although when I was doing it I definitely felt a different in my abs. I'm ready to do something more serious so I just ordered the Tupler package. I haven't received it yet but the two things I'm most worried about are:

1) not being able to do other exercise- I'm kind of a cardio barre and Zumba freak-I think the cardio barre ab work has made my diastasis worse-

2) sleeping with the splint. Anyone have any words of wisdom for this? I'm not that good of a sleeper since my kids were born so I'm worried my sleep is going to be awful for 6 weeks!

Replies

• Hi, I just joined, too. I started Tupler last summer, but quit because I was too hot and uncomfortable in the summer. I have been taking barre classes in the meantime to stay fit. My instructor knows of my condition, so she provides modifications as necessary. There is another lady in our class who suffered a hernia caused by DR, so I assume that we are both safe in class. I am not familiar with cardio barre, how is it different from regular barre classes?

Started wearing my splint again today, will be checking back.