Stage 1 Results

Options
pixie_mills
pixie_mills Posts: 103 Member
Well I completed stage 1 on Friday and I'm raring to move onto stage 2 on Monday. Although I was disappointed by the increase of my weight (+4lbs) I have lost inches so all is not a waste of time! (btw...is an increase in that much weight in Stage 1 normal???) I have been eating at around 1600-1800 calories per day. Here are my inches results

Waist - 32 in ---> 30 in = -2ins
Hips - 38in ---> 37in = -1 in
Bust - 36in ---> 35in = -1 in
Arms - 12in ---> 12 in = 0
Thighs - 23in ---> 23in = 0

All in all, some pretty neat results. My strength is much better and I am definitely seeing more definition in areas.

Replies

• glreim21
    glreim21 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Congrats on completing stage 1! Losing inches is the most important thing:) I suspect the 4 lb gain is water weight from your healing muscles...at this point I wouldn't change up calories.
  • sleepyjen
    sleepyjen Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Those are great results.
  • terrie_k
    terrie_k Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I was looking for a place to post these so here it goes (if I was more technology savy, I would post pics).

I measured all of the following but will only post results for those with a change after Stage 1 (took 2.5 months due to and injury and fatigue - only 2 times a week most weeks)
    Neck
    Bicep
    Upper chest - 35-33.5
    Chest
    Waist - 27.75-27.5
    Belly - 33.75-33.0
    Hips
    Thigh - Both 23.75- Left change only to 23.5, right same
    Calf
    Weight - 135.8- around 137 (fluctuates too much)
  • sleepyjen
    sleepyjen Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Good!

My calf has started growing again--it looks slimmer, but I'm guessing the muscle's growing now, having shed some of the fat, and is competing with the fat that's left.
  • terrie_k
    terrie_k Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Awesome Jen!

I was able to see my muscle contract when I was doing lunge the other day in my calf. It was nice to see since two years ago, I was in a splint for 2 months and lost all my muscle mass in the leg (it looked so dead).