Diet or no diet?

Options
Hi just wondering if anyone is following the diet plan too? I have just been eating normally and only 10 days in I feel like I can feel a difference but I haven't weighed myself yet, the person that recommended it to me didn't do the diet but just wondering if anyone here is doing both and how you're finding it? Personally I'm really amazed I'm sticking to the exercise routine and I'm worried making myself diet too will kill my motivation - kind of hoping people are seeing results without having to do a restrictive diet too....

Replies

• jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    LOL. I hope for the same! I'm not following her diet. I'm just trying to stick to ~1450 calories. I don't limit myself, for example, I'm having ice cream for dessert. If it fits, I'll eat it :) The first 10 days, I don't think I was as restrictive. (And I only did 7 days) So I lost, but only like half a inch. So, hoping for lots of change this next 10 days.
  • ne11ie25
    Options
    I just filled in my food diary for today and I think I should at least cut down on the mince pies lol good that you have seen a difference and can still have the odd treat I am finding the my fitness app really good I didn't realise how much I was eating until I wrote it down feel a bit like I'm wasting effort doing all this hard work then chowing down on cakes and biscuits so I'll probably try and start behaving a bit more but like you if I want a cheeky icecream or something I'm not going to ban it all, it's nearly Christmas after all! :/
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I just filled in my food diary for today and I think I should at least cut down on the mince pies lol good that you have seen a difference and can still have the odd treat I am finding the my fitness app really good I didn't realise how much I was eating until I wrote it down feel a bit like I'm wasting effort doing all this hard work then chowing down on cakes and biscuits so I'll probably try and start behaving a bit more but like you if I want a cheeky icecream or something I'm not going to ban it all, it's nearly Christmas after all! :/
    That's right! I can say right now, I am going to enjoy Christmas. I will not deprive myself. It's one day! I'll *try* not to stuff my face.... Too much... :laugh:
  • colortheworld
    colortheworld Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I don't have the diet plan, but I've been sticking to 1400 gross calories most days. (Thanksgiving was a cheat day).