Results

Options
jbuc07
jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
When did you guys really start seeing the results? I don't know.. I had really high hopes for this, and am afraid I will be let down. I haven't really lost much at all. (inches) And instead actually gained on the 1st level. So, to my ladies who've done this before, or, who are seeing (or not seeing) results, what's your take on it?

Replies

• BeautifullymeForever
    Options
    I am not measuring but taking before and after pics and have lost 6 pounds still on level 1
  • colortheworld
    colortheworld Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I gained a couple lbs on the first level, I'm back down to what I was before finally. I took before pictures and compared today, definitely can see more definition and of the three pairs of pants I have that actually fit preworkout, one won't even stay up (no belt loops either) and the other two are loose. Did I mention these are all my 'skinny jeans'?
  • jbuc07
    Options
    I gained a couple lbs on the first level, I'm back down to what I was before finally. I took before pictures and compared today, definitely can see more definition and of the three pairs of pants I have that actually fit preworkout, one won't even stay up (no belt loops either) and the other two are loose. Did I mention these are all my 'skinny jeans'?

That's great! I haven't seen much change. I saw some in my upper back, and upper waist. But my mommy belly just aint goin anywhere... Still have 15 days to go. So we'll see....
  • ne11ie25
    Options
    I got a pair of jeans done up today that were too tight 2 weeks ago and I'm only on day 11 and have only started watching what I eat today so as not to waste it! Stick with it the results are pretty quick if you do it every day x good luck :)
  • jbuc07
    Options
    I got a pair of jeans done up today that were too tight 2 weeks ago and I'm only on day 11 and have only started watching what I eat today so as not to waste it! Stick with it the results are pretty quick if you do it every day x good luck :)

Man.. I must be doing something wrong then... Oh well. I'm already half way through. Gonna keep going and hopefully there will be a change at the end. I'm definitely not seeing awesome results like have been posted on the ultimate board, but, this will be a good start, and I'll do RI30 next.
  • ne11ie25
    Options

Man.. I must be doing something wrong then... Oh well. I'm already half way through. Gonna keep going and hopefully there will be a change at the end. I'm definitely not seeing awesome results like have been posted on the ultimate board, but, this will be a good start, and I'll do RI30 next.

You're not doing anything wrong I literally did no exercise at all before this so I think I've shed some excess water quite quickly I'm by no means ripped yet lol! Feeling like my posture is better and just generally feeling more confident in my body and it was nice to put those jeans on was the encouragement I needed to keep at it, I have seen others with fantastic results so hopefully by the end of it I'll be where I want to be, stick with it we're level pegging its good to know there's someone at the same point in it as me!
  • jbuc07
    Options

Thanks for the encouragement!!! I took measurements yesterday, and I did go down. So that was a plus, and my jeans are fitting better. Well, as long as I don't throw them in the dryer...:blushing: LOL
    You're not doing anything wrong I literally did no exercise at all before this so I think I've shed some excess water quite quickly I'm by no means ripped yet lol! Feeling like my posture is better and just generally feeling more confident in my body and it was nice to put those jeans on was the encouragement I needed to keep at it, I have seen others with fantastic results so hopefully by the end of it I'll be where I want to be, stick with it we're level pegging its good to know there's someone at the same point in it as me!