Quest Bars

Options
Do you see Quest Bars knocking you out of Ketosis? or slowing it down

Replies

• KnitSewSpin
    KnitSewSpin Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I don't have an answer but I just ordered a variety pack from. Amazon. I'm planning on cutting them up into small pieces and just having a bite or two when I'm craving something sweet and chewey. I don't think I'd eat a whole one in one serving, but I'm metabolically challenged so that's just me.
  • kiramaniac
    kiramaniac Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I'm not a fan, but my husband likes them. He uses them as a supplement on workout days (when he knows that he will be burning through any added glycogen), and also limits to 1/2 a bar.
  • jbonow1231
    jbonow1231 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on cutting them up into small pieces and just having a bite or two when I'm craving something sweet and chewey.

You have to kind of test the different flavors, as some are hard as a rock and only edible after being microwaved and eaten with a fork.
  • tink11464
    tink11464 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    That's a great idea - cutting them up into smaller pieces. I have been trying different flavors - as well as trying Luna bars. Of course the Luna bars taste better, but the Quest bars are better macro wise. I nibble on them whenever I need a sweet treat and fruit isn't around :) (PS - the Luna Smores bar is AH-mazingggg).
  • Beautyandthebeef
    Options
    ooo the raspberry white chocolate is my favorite!!