success!

Options
hey everyone first time checking in since i had my vsg done on the 11th for my pre weigh in i got down to 360 i was 379 before i think maybe even higher but im glad with about 20 pounds in 2 weeks on my high protein diet recovery in the hospital went well had no problems getting out of bed and moving around the only pain i've experienced is on my left side the surgeon told me thats normal as thats where they take the bag containing your stomach out of but yea just checking in hope everyone is surving the holidays!!

Replies

• risskie
    risskie Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! Success is such a motivating word! Protein, water and exercise are some of the key ingredients to continuing down that road to your goal. We are here to support your journey. Best of luck! :drinker:
    Christine
  • Skykilr1
    Skykilr1 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Great job on getting the surgery. Especially for getting it when you're young. LOL. I've been 275-360lbs since I was 21. I'm 37 now, just had my sleeve at the end of August and my only regret is that I didn't get to do this surgery sooner. As long as you keep your protein high and your sugars low you'll "fade away" in a good way. Protein shakes are your friend. :) Good luck.

Jason

53414282.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter