T25

Hey I am starting a new program soon called Focus T25. I will be posting results and how I manage it here for accountability. Let me know how you are doing.

Replies

• I'm also starting T25 but on Monday. I was very excited to find such a great workout for 25 minutes.
  • ajmalbaby
    ajmalbaby Posts: 18 Member
    WhatsT25? If you dont mind explaining.
  • Monday I am starting T25 also and will begin using MFP to track my meals. I was supposed to do Power 90 first, but my DVD set did not arrive today as expected. I already have T25, so I guess I will move forward with that. I had my mind made up to start on Monday. I am afraid that if I wait around for the Power 90 to arrive, I will lose my motivation. I have about 20lbs to lose. T25 scares me, but I'm going to move forward with it anyway.
  • joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    I am considering buying T25 can you let me know what it's like please. I can't decide between this and insanity.
  • chani8
    chani8 Posts: 946 Member
    I workout in short spurts throughout my day, and I'm totally into this idea of shorter workouts because the benefits to our hormones is excellent. So good luck on your T25!

For those of you motivated to start working out but are not doing T25, I highly recommend checking out youtubes for HASfit.com. They've got excellent short workouts. 5min abs, 8 min weights, 10 minute cardio routines. They're great!
  • I've tried power 90 but never finished. For me it was too boring because it was the same 2 workouts every other day. What I like about T25 is that you are only repeating these workouts once a week and after five weeks its a whole new set.
    I also have insanity. My goal is to finish T25 then tackle insanity. My fitness level just isn't up to par with it right now so after the first day I had to take a step back. I'm hoping T25 will get me where I need to be then insanity will help me achieve my goal for even longer.