10 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!!

Options
How is everyone doing? I've had a bilateral ear infection and at the beginning the meds made me retain water so I was back up to 163 last Sunday. I have two days of medicine left and I am back down to 161.5 today. 1/2 pound from my Christmas goal. I know I will make it because I wrecked my van yesterday so I'll be doing a lot of walking until it's fixed.

I hydroplaned leaving Zumba class and ended up hitting a phone pole, the damage isn't irreparable, but it's going to take a while. Sigh...My daughter and I are okay and we didn't hit anyone else and that's what really matters in the end.

Replies

• echoesmyron
    echoesmyron Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Sorry hear about your accident and your ear infection! Good news that you and your daughter are okay and that no one else was injured. There's even a small pro - more walking! You are totally on track for your Christmas goal - congratulation!!

I haven't checked in for awhile but just finished my final exams and decided to weigh in. I am down to 156.5 (from 167 at the start of the challenge). I'm looking forward to working out more over the break and eating better. Hopefully those aren't ridiculous ambitions for the holiday season!