Day 15.

Options
mstjmack26
mstjmack26 Posts: 121 Member
"It's never to late to start over!" If you feel like you didn't reach your goal today or yesterday, just start over from where you are. Not completely over but over. If you had a cheat meal or 2, write it off and pick back up where you last left off. Beside your metabolism will thank you for the confusion. When you eat clean for so many days and then cheat for one, your metabolism speeds up due to the element of surprise(cheat meal it didn't see coming). Remember this is70% clean eating and 30% exercise with 100% effort! For the next 6 days lets all eat clean and earn our next cheat meal, deal?

P.S. Go join the "mindful until Christmas" group moderated by our fellow clean eater "garza drive " for more support!

Replies

• garzadrive
    garzadrive Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this awesome group, and for sharing in the "Mindfulness until Christmas" group! I so appreciate our community.

Yesterday ate clean. Instead of snacking on the chocolate covered cherries set out for everyone, I chose the mixed nuts. Yay! Knowing that I am not alone in this is so helpful.

Thanks for being here, everyone!