Update...

Options
Hi everyone.... Hope you had a wonderful day and that did your 15 min workout today....

If you are setting back telling your self that you need a better work at then the 15 min work out... you will we are starting out simple and working are self's up the hard stuff... It works if you stick to it... I all ways start and then I stop and start and stop.... and on and on... But that why I start this exercise group... I just can't stop.... But then I have people that are here to help me get going again and I'm very excited about it... So please give me your comment Good or bad....

Thanks for you time... Have a wonderful night and I'll talk to you all really soon

Bobbi

Replies

• scubasuenc
    scubasuenc Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Was unable to workout today. :( Normally I start my day with exercise, but an early morning appointment had it pushed to later in the day. Then something at lunch did not agree with me, and I have not been feeling well since. I'm Type 2 diabetic, and I haven't been able to keep anything down, so I'm struggling to get my sugar up to a normal range. I just can't exercise with my sugar as low as it is.

I feel like a sloth... but I know better than to try anything. Tomorrow is another day. :)