Water--ugh!

Options
I hate drinking my water! But it's true, when I drink it I lose weight. Now, I think that might be because when I focus on drinking water, I am also working the program---eating well and exercising.

I drink one liter first thing in the morning, before coffee. And another before I leave work. I use flavorings sometimes. I drink tea and coffee, but dont count that as water.

what do YOU all do?

Have a great day!
Alana

Replies

• Zombieinkpot
    Zombieinkpot Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    I try to drink three big glasses of water with every meal and I usually drink two or three glasses after exercise. I don't drink anything else except the occassional sip of diet coke (less than a glass a day).

I used to hate water and found it really hard to drink. I started out adding black currant cordial to it and then slowly decreasing the amount until I could drink water on its own. I find it harder to drink cold water, especially in the winter, so I drink room temperature bottled water and I find that helps. My sister drinks hot water with a slice of lemon in it and it's quite nice.

I still don't really like water, but I'm grateful for it. I have to drink lots of water now because I get really dehydrated if I don't, and that feels horrible.