Cancel Subscription - See old data?

Options
If I cancel my BodyMedia subscription, can I still sign-in to the activity manager to see my previous data?

I have had it for 10 months, and it has served its purpose for me (lost 90 lbs!). I would like to see my old data anytime I want, but I'm not sure if I'll have access once I cancel it.

Replies

• verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    I would suggest that you actually pull the reports off and save those for yourself. They come as PDF files. I've been doing that so that I can give them to the doc but it means I also have a hard copy for myself.
  • determined_erin
    determined_erin Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestion! I cancelled my subscription today. So far, I can still get into the system. Technically my subscription doesn't end until this Saturday, so maybe it'll change after that date.
  • determined_erin
    determined_erin Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Okay, I can no longer see my data. When my subscription expired on Saturday, a popup notification says "Your subscription has expired. Click here to renew." I wish I could see my previous data since I did pay for those months. Oh well!
  • SJCon
    SJCon Posts: 224
    Options
    Okay, I can no longer see my data. When my subscription expired on Saturday, a popup notification says "Your subscription has expired. Click here to renew." I wish I could see my previous data since I did pay for those months. Oh well!

You are not alone on thinking that sucks, the website charge is one of the major things people complain about and a reason given not to buy one. Now that Jawbone owns them that may eventually change but who knows? I think the reason that the "New and Improved" model fell off the news is due to Jawbone redirection but that is pure speculation on my part.