Dec 20

Options
garzadrive
garzadrive Posts: 94 Member
Wow! Five more days on this challenge! Thank you for sharing this mindfulness journey with me.

Here's an inspirational quote for today:

"There is no one as strong as a person whose heart is always filled with gratitude." -- Daisaku Ikeda

How was your day today?

Did you truthfully log all food and drink? (Yes/No)
Did you log at least 20 minutes of exercise? (Yes/No)

I appreciate you. I feel grateful for our mutual support, developing mindfulness. Being aware and loving of our bodies and lives, this very moment.

Peace!

Replies

• lisamac62
    lisamac62 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    How was your day today? party party party!!!!!!!!!! Rush rush rush!!!!!!!! I just spent 4 hours at Bahama Breeze with 11 people that I don't know....my husband's office party. Gary and I shared an appetizer and a rice bowl so I wouldn't over eat. Which I would have done bc I don't know these people so I would have sat there quietly eating and would have been "Thanksgiving turkey stuffed" All in all I had a great time,, even though I was a little over dressed. Gary told me to dress up and when we got there all the woman were in jeans uuugggghhhhh. Oh well

Did you truthfully log all food and drink? (Yes/No) yes

Did you log at least 20 minutes of exercise? (Yes/No) yes 30 minutes
  • garzadrive
    garzadrive Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    How was your day today? party party party!!!!!!!!!! Rush rush rush!!!!!!!! I just spent 4 hours at Bahama Breeze with 11 people that I don't know....my husband's office party. Gary and I shared an appetizer and a rice bowl so I wouldn't over eat. Which I would have done bc I don't know these people so I would have sat there quietly eating and would have been "Thanksgiving turkey stuffed" All in all I had a great time,, even though I was a little over dressed. Gary told me to dress up and when we got there all the woman were in jeans uuugggghhhhh. Oh well

Did you truthfully log all food and drink? (Yes/No) yes

Did you log at least 20 minutes of exercise? (Yes/No) yes 30 minutes

Congratulations on not getting Thanksgiving turkey stuffed! How great to have a supportive person in your life. Thanks for taking the time in your busy rushed day to post here.

Happy holidays!