Optional Mini-Challenge #4

caradae
caradae Posts: 743 Member
December 23rd through 31st

To get you ready for the New Year, come up with a goal for yourself and complete it by December 31st. Let us know what your goal is. It can be anything: "Jog a mile every day," "Write a short story," "Limit leisure computer time to 30 minutes a day."

Replies

• Jagreene62
    Jagreene62 Posts: 4,782 Member
    I actually signed up on another group for kkthis same thing....I AM GOINGTO GIVE UP ALL SODA!! :sad:

I have gone from regular, to diet, to caffeine free diet...next step STOP!! It's not going to be easy for me, but I'm gonna give it my best shot!! :love:
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    I'm going to give up alcohol for this week and longer. Between the wedding two weeks ago, a big party last weekend and our party yesterday, I've been drinking too much wine. We don't drink much normally so it won't be too hard. I'll miss the mimosas with Christmas brunch at our house but that's about it really.

It's hard to lose weight if you drink at all because in order to fit the glass of wine or two in you have to give up FOOD! I'd rather eat my calories.................LOL