SEX BOB-OMBS

Options
My brand new fat bomb recipe. :drinker:

I just made a batch and they rock as hard as Scott Pilgrim's band .

Basically, I took all the best parts from your recipes and added my own crazy spin.

RECIPE: http://i.imgur.com/8yeczfR.jpg
RESULT: http://i.imgur.com/n0UuPE1.jpg

NOTES:

-- I didn't add VANILLA. My bottle didn't have nutritional info on it, but it did say it contained sugar and alcohol. That was enough to get a big vote of NOPE from your truly. I know, it's probably minuscule, and it would be fine... but I'm not playing games here.

-- Be very careful with stevia. I had to double the recipe after I added too much.

-- PB2 is powdered peanut butter with the fat removed. If you're into keto, you have probably never heard of this. In fact, it's very existence probably offends you. I'm with you, brother. I only added it to use it up, and because I wanted some EXTREME peanut butter flavour.

-- PGX is a powder made from water-soluble polysaccharides (plant fibres). It's basically super-fiber, and who can't use a bit more fiber? Unfortunately, I can't find the nutritional info for it. I don't think it contains carbs, but I gave 15 grams of the stuff a very liberal 12 grams of carbs, just to be cautious.

-- The only trick to this recipe is to warm the coconut oil and whisk in the ingredients. To keep the contents evenly distributed (because the almonds and coconut flakes will sink), take the bowl outside and plop it in a snowbank while still stirring. Fight off the squirrels which will inevitably attack you, and when the mix is just starting to thicken, bring it inside and empty it into a muffin tray or a silicone candy mold.

-- I included the calories of each individual item in the recipe because I don't trust anyone else's math, and I don't expect you to trust mine, either. You don't need me to warn you of the dangers of miscalculating carb values. Measure twice, eat once.

If anyone is crazy enough to try this recipe, let me know how it turns out.