Just joined the Keto group

delta229
delta229 Posts: 29 Member
Just to say hello and "Happy Holidays". I have been a myfitnesspal user for quite some time. I love that it can be customized to work with my macros! I spent many years in the Keto lifestyle after some health issues but slipped away after I got well. I am back to living Keto and will never go back! I had forgotten how well I felt and how much energy I had! I began this journey at 245 pounds, have lost 26 and intend to go to 150 pounds. I am a Paramedic and love everything science. I find Keto to be my way of controling my weight and health perfectly. I log everything! Ketos, Blood Sugar, Blood Pressure and all dimensions.
For anyone just entering the Keto lifestyle, read everything, sort through the bad science and stick to your macros. It works. I now run a local support group for Keto in my area and look forward to many success stories.

Replies

• msnucerity
    msnucerity Posts: 333 Member
    Welcome to the group and back to the lifestyle (I'm fairly new to keto but am finding it fairly easy to adjust and that making good food decisions is getting easier and easier)

Feel free to add me :)