Introduce yourself

Options

Replies

• sbicica
    sbicica Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm Samantha, 5'6", 22 years old, CW 164 GW 130-135!
  • lizleday
    Options
    Hello everyone. My name is Liz. I am a college freshman majoring in Education. Along with college came 15 pounds but my weight was always a problem for me. My CW is 200 pounds. Most people don't believe me when I say that but the scale does not lie. My goal is to be 160. Good luck to everyone.
  • MeeshAshley
    MeeshAshley Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My name is Meesh, currently 140 and trying to lose 20 pounds. A nice set of Abs would be amazing. Can't wait to start!
    Good Luck to everyone
  • c1whitten
    Options
    I'm restarting my quest for weight loss. I'm 38 and WANT MY BODY BACK!! I have been a yoyo dieter and exerciser but ready to make this commitment. I have 50 pounds to lose and love ab exercises. I'm 5'5 with CW of 195 and GW of 145. There is power in numbers and I'm very excited about this group! Let's do this! Good luck all!
  • Jeni360
    Options
    Hello everyone. I'm excited about this challenge. My goals is to lose 50 pounds.
  • sbicica
    sbicica Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Can someone post the challenge link again?!
  • ttiger33
    ttiger33 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am looking forward to this challenge.. My lower tummy needs assistance :happy:
  • smoterboat
    Options
    I'm so excited about this! I need the extra push to really focus on getting my abs back. I've put on close to 20 pounds in the past 18 months since graduating from college, so hopefully this will help me start getting my body back

Height: 4'11
    CW: 112
    GW: 95

Feel free to add me or message me for support!

-Vikki
  • Rhunt24
    Rhunt24 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hello all,

Excited for the challenge. Gearing up for a half marathon in April and a tough mudder in june, so strong abs are a must!
  • kaywiz25
    kaywiz25 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I am pumped for this challenge. My tummy has always been one of my least favourite body parts so I am ready to kick it into shape!

CW:124
    GW:118
  • malluna
    Options
    Hello, I am new here and I am very motivate to start the year doing exercise, I'm so excited about this!

I am 29, 5'5, my CW is 152 and my GW is 121

Greetings!
  • jacqi728
    Options
    Hi I'm Jacqi. I'm 5'8 and 27 years old.

CW: 232
    GW: 145

As you can see, I have a long way to go! I have no abdominal strength, or any strength anywhere for that matter. I know this challenge is going to cause some serious pain, but I'm getting married in April and really don't want to be fat for my wedding! I have been slowly getting into a healthy routine and starting January 1st I am going to seriously start working! I know I wont hit my goal weight before my wedding, But I would really like to be under 200!
  • lindz221
    lindz221 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Lindsay and I'm 31. Im looking forward to this challenge, since my mid section is one of my major problem areas. Let's kick some abs!! :)

Height: 5'6"
    SW: 222
    CW: 190
    GW: 135
  • Stitched84
    Stitched84 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Very excited for my first MFP challenge. Lets do it!

Height: 5ft4
    CW: 162
    GW: 133
  • brianages
    Options
    I managed to lose a few pounds and now I look like a half full sack of potatos. Seems like this challenge might help with the balance of my beer belly!

My goal is to run / jog and not have anything bouncing around the mid section.
  • Santasmincepie
    Options
    Hi,

I'm Emma, 33, mother of 2, 5'4", CW 152, GW 130.
  • SootySwift
    Options
    Hello! I'm Sara, I'm 5'3.5" and 32 years old. I've got one son who was 9lb 2oz at birth, but I can't blame him for the huge amount of extra weight I put on! That was over five years ago so it's about time I got my core sorted out!
    Was going to start this today but might as well wait until the first :)

SW - 146lbs
    CW - 136lbs
    GW - 120lbs
  • sugah11
    sugah11 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Kitty, lost 77lbs since joining and in the last year lost 90lbs total. I would like to loose another 15lbs. Went from a 22-24 to size 6/7. I am 5'9. I have been maintaining since August to give my body a break since I lost the weight pretty quickly. Now focusing on tightening up the loose skin (belly is an issue), eating more protien to supplement the muscle mass I lost initially and maintaining this new lifestyle.