Feeling so down

Options
krissa3670
krissa3670 Posts: 76 Member
Yet again i have gained, I try to eat healthy and i try to move about but sometimes the pain is just too much and its cheaper and easier to do a microwave meal or just make a chip butty. I want to do better but i feel its too hard. Where do i start, how do i get this weight off. Why are the healthy foods so much more expensive than the unhealthy foods. Sorry just wanted to vent a little. But please if you can advise i would be greatful and will accept all friend requests, boy do i need them. The ones i have on here are all so fit and constantly losing weight and none of them respond to me.

Replies

• SimplyMicheleR
    SimplyMicheleR Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel. Eating like crap is so much easier. I have been telling myself that I want to loose weight for a year (more actually) but have never gotten anywhere. Or I loose 10 lbs and then put it back on in a week.

So I am trying again..... The biggest thing that has helped me in the past is not buying the junky food to begin with. If you know some nights will be mircowave meals, then buy healthier ones so you can make good choices when in pain. I have a really hard time with meals, esp dinner because I am cooking for my teen son and husband.

I hope we can get some good ideas from each other and not give up.