• 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,867 Member
    Options
    4.59 miles walked today

8.05 so far
  • corrinetonesitup
    corrinetonesitup Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Just finished my walk and I'm a good ol' sweaty mess! :-)

Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan — 3 Miles

Total: 5 miles
    Goal: 30
    Miles left: 25
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Jan 2 - 3 Miles - Slim & Sleek Walk

Total Miles: 8 miles
    Goal: 125 miles

I wanted to get another mile or two in after dinner, but I ended up going ice skating briskly for 55 mins. this afternoon. Probably could give it a go, but I'll let my body rest this evening and get back to it tomorrow!
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    sounds like a plan Supplemama (love that name) I will give it a try . Thank you

You're welcome dear! (((Hugs)))

Trust me I didn't start out walking as much as I do now, I had to work up to it. And it gets easier the more weight you lose. Walking a mile now is very easy for me, but it was brutal 93 pounds ago.
  • barneygirl
    barneygirl Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I walked outside today instead of Sansone it is nice out and I needed to get out. I walked for 50 min., Prob. moderate so I am thinking 2 to 2.5 miles.
  • christchick7
    christchick7 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    1/1/2014 1 mile NuStep

1/2/2014 3 miles Radio Remixes HIIT

Total: 4 miles
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    No workout today, stayed home from work to nurse my cold and don't want to push it.
    Fitbit shows 1.5 dots. :wink:
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    No workout today, stayed home from work to nurse my cold and don't want to push it.
    Fitbit shows 1.5 dots. :wink:
    Feel better surfrgrl1 :flowerforyou: . Good decision to take care of yourself and allow your body to get well again.
  • texasgardnr
    Options
    Thursday:

3 miles: DVD Salk Slim 3 Fast Miles

0 miles: walking outdoors

Goal for January: at least 50 combined miles

So far: 6 Leslie/ or other walking DVD miles

So far: 0 outdoor miles

Page 3 :tongue: awesome walkers we all are!
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,588 Member
    Options
    I just ordered Leslies Belly Blasting workout. I also got a Jessica Simpson walking workout too. This will be my first Leslie workout made in this decade. Lol. Looking forward to the new moves and brighter set. I'm used to the dark studio in the 5 Day Slim Down. And I'm not sure I can workout without Mary Kay too, so this will be interesting. Wonder what the old crew is doing? Has Leslie made any new workouts with them lately? If not I do hope she will in the future.

Jessica Simpson was in a Chris Frietag workout, "Two Week Turnaround" Cardio and I liked her style so trying this new one.
  • lovingmylifein2013
    Options
    I have yet to meet my goals for the last couple months either because Ive slacked or been sick. So let's try this again... it's a new year, I want to look decent in a swim suit and great in my wedding dress in October. My goal for January is to walk 50 miles!!
  • bridget_williamson23
    Options
    Hi everyone. I just found this group and I have to say I am super excited! I am going for 60 miles this month. I have been using Leslie Sansone's 2 and 3 mile Start walking videos that I found on Youtube, I think they were some she did for Exercise Tv, so I just pull it up on the Wii and do it that way. Today was the first day I walked 3 miles since I started walking at the first of November, I've been at least trying to do a 2 mile walk 5 days a week. I'm looking forward to having accountability and meeting some new friends!
  • kawookie
    kawookie Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to the group but I'm not new to Leslie's workouts or MFP. I basically completed (with a few changes for my schedule to rotation and workouts) a 30 day walk plan.

I am not sure what to set as a goal for myself so I will go with a mile a day, as I am only counting walking with Leslie for this challenge. However, I may revise this if it ends up being too low.

Goal = 31 miles

Today - Burn 30 (it doesn't give miles but I will count it as 2 miles based on the assumption an mile ~15 minutes)

49298353.png
  • Promise21
    Promise21 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am going for 40 miles this month and I have completed 4 miles so far.
  • masdec7
    masdec7 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    1/1: 2 miles
    1/2: 2 miles
    1/3: 3 miles

7/62 miles complete
  • bridget_williamson23
    Options
    1/1 : 2 miles
    1/2 : 3 miles
    1/3 : 3 miles

8/60 miles completed :)
  • dayner13
    dayner13 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    looking for a supportive group of people to keep me motivated......i am back on MFP after being gone for a few weeks...with the holidays i have gained back about 3 pounds....not too bad i know, but still.

i do leslie's dvd's and i also do jillian michaels.....when i feel like being beat up. :)

i need to get my pedometer back out so i can count my steps. since most of today is over i think i will do that tomorrow.

i need to find some friends on here as well that i can maybe keep in touch with....i am a stay at home mom with a 15 month old and she keeps me on my toes.

i have 12 pounds to go to my goal weight. i have lost 60 so far. some through MFP and some without.
  • texasgardnr
    Options
    WELCOME new walkers to the LS Walk at Home group and our monthly challenges. January is such a good time to make new commitments to get healthy and strong!! And a whole month challenge will be great way to see that those commitments don't fall by the wayside by the 3rd week out. So lets rock and roll, or is that walk :wink: .

Also a happy wave to the veteran walkers coming back for January. It is your consistency that so encourages me. Thank you :heart: .

AnnofB, the new DVDs are fun and have some new moves and steps, but I sure do miss the familiar faces of the older DVDs, but I also really ended up liking the new walkers on the Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan (first one in the Just Walk series I believe, and is also totally customizable for the miles even) and miss them when they are not on some of the newer ones. But my heart remains with Mary Kay and Carole and company :heart: .

I love that with DVDs we can pop in whichever one we have a fancy for for today's w/o. Old or new, with or without music, Leslie solo or in a group. I'm blessed to have options!!

OK everyone!! Lets log those miles and let us know how you got your walk on if you want to. Who knows you may even inspire someone to try a new DVD or to get outdoors (or at least wish that we can :tongue: ) .

:flowerforyou:
  • texasgardnr
    Options
    Friday:

3 miles: Walk Your Belly Flat 3 mile walk

0 miles: walking outdoors

Goal for January: at least 50 combined miles

So far: 9 Leslie/ or other walking DVD miles

So far: 0 outdoor miles

:flowerforyou: