Options
    =======================
    Spreadsheet updated to here.

To view (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet, copy the following
    address into your browser:

http://www.tinyurl.com/mgtpplu
    =======================

TAXMOM9093 - That's always a win to work 8 hours, have additional commitments and still get a good workout in! :drinker:

KAR328 - Score! A headstart on your vacation!! :bigsmile:

K80FLEC - Nice variety in your activity!! A great defense against injury or burnout! :flowerforyou:

SPEEDYF - So sorry!!! I won't complain any more about our weather! We've had the same cold arctic blast, but Mother Nature is dishing out a whole extra helping of hurt in your area! :ohwell: Be safe and stay warm please. :flowerforyou:

SHARONKS - Any distraction on the treadmill is good! Not sure a tax accounting book would hold my attention though... :laugh: ...certainly no more than software technical documentation or books on software testing do (my profession).

As for me, I managed to get to the gym and put in 4.2 miles on the hamster wheel tonight. :smile:

Dave
    rI85m6.png
  • wanderan
    wanderan Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    adding 7.23 miles....some NyQuil to kick whatever seems to want to get me and off to bed to start it all again the next day.

exercise.png
  • postolache
    postolache Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    1/1/2014 5.51 km
    1/3/2014 8.56 km
    1/4/2014 20.61 km
    1/6/2014 6.37 km
    ==================
    Total 41.05 km
    Goal 100.00 km
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,157 Member
    Options
    Did 2.25 miles in the balmy weather yesterday.

exercise.png
  • Kaplat
    Kaplat Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    8 Jan 8.25 kms
    Finally made my 10'000 steps again.

exercise.png
  • Luckysusan
    Luckysusan Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    1/7 4.5 mile walk

exercise.png
  • JessieBessieBoo
    JessieBessieBoo Posts: 65 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • jbouthiette
    jbouthiette Posts: 211 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • Tbee1966
    Tbee1966 Posts: 123
    Options
    1/8: 2.89

11.35/40

exercise.png
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,244 Member
    Options
    Add another 22 miles for 136 out of 300.

Chris - Way to go! It's not easy when the weather turns this crappy. I feel like I'm in the hot spot of America these days. We got up to 24 degrees here in Northwest Montana. I almost put on my shorts to go outside. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Speedy - I am so glad I live here outside Glacier National Park. The Rockies blocked most of the FRIGID air. We are heading for 36 degrees today. You can keep that kind of cold. That's the kind of cold that freezes your nose closed. :grumble: :grumble:

Dave - You are on a tear this month. You are racking up some miles. If you're not careful you'll have to up your goal. :drinker: :drinker:

Dean

exercise.png
  • queenegreene
    queenegreene Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    1/7 - 3.75 miles walking
    Total to date: 24 of 105
  • hoyalawya2003
    hoyalawya2003 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    1/7: 3 miles run/walk

exercise.png
  • mfclingan
    mfclingan Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    35.28 I was planning on running most of my miles this year but as I hate the treadmill and it's too darn cold for this gal to run outside (not to mention the patches of ice)....so I've been doing more miles on my exercise bike than I had planned. Oh well...workouts are being completed!

exercise.png
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,244 Member
    Options
    35.28 I was planning on running most of my miles this year but as I hate the treadmill and it's too darn cold for this gal to run outside (not to mention the patches of ice)....so I've been doing more miles on my exercise bike than I had planned. Oh well...workouts are being completed!

Hey, that's the important part. It doesn't matter how you get in the workout as long as you get them in on a regular basis. Way to go! :drinker:
  • waltersro2012
    waltersro2012 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Late start........ but I am determined to make goal!

5.42 mtd
    60 goal

exercise.png
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    Early morning workout!

New total:
    35.21/100 miles.
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    I was actually going out for a walk, since the roads are icy, but I ended up running for 2.8 miles... Car drivers were looking at me funny, but I can understand. :tongue: It was -11F, windy, sunny, and I had a baseball cap, my running hoodie was unzipped as well my windbreaker AND I was singing to the tunes on my MP3. :laugh: BUT it was a fantastic slow run. :):drinker: :smile:

I finally came to terms with winter and it feels great! :smooched: I have some catching up to do now, but... I can do this! :flowerforyou:

Also adding 3.3 walking miles for yesterday.

exercise.png
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Yep! I totally agree with this! THIS is one of life greatest mystery!!!!
    tumblr_mylf1iV5QV1sr9vtpo1_500.jpg
This discussion has been closed.