Anyone still here?

Options
2»

Replies

• jaylas_mom21
    jaylas_mom21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I'm here. I just had a baby 4 months ago and am still trying to get fit! :)
  • MatthewNSW
    Options
    Here. I'm trying to do the same - just lose a few lbs but mainly improve my body composition. I've just started taking bar method (3 weeks) and also have been running. I'm gearing up for a half marathon in May.

Half marathon is hardcore! Seriously impressed by that. I was gearing up for a 12km road run a few years ago and absolutely wrecked my knee. It took a long, long time to get right - and now I tend to average between 5km and 8km a run. That's mostly down to time constraints but even so, I dream of getting up to half marathon levels. You go! :smile:
  • markmacare
    markmacare Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Hi! New to the group and MFP and in the same boat as many of you.
    Not necessarily looking to lose weight, but want to recompose by exercising (p90x3, weights, badminton) and tracking food intake.
    Have to get into decent shape for my 3-month trip this summer to South America ;)

Best of luck to all of you and feel free to add me!
  • Kathrynrbg
    Kathrynrbg Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I am here too. :smile:
  • TheBadW0lf
    Options
    I just joined and I hope the group keeps active.
  • melworth51
    Options
    Hello, I just got here. hope I can figure this out.
  • Kathrynrbg
    Kathrynrbg Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    i hope that too. I am an skinny fat looking to be lean and fit. I am 22% body fat and want to be 15% all year around
  • nenshali
    nenshali Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Hello my dear friends :)

I'm also quite new to this group. I weigh around 130lbs/59kg right now and I want to build some more muscles (and by the way also lose some fat, but I try not to care too much about the number the scale is showing..)
    I lost my measurement stuff so I don't know my bf% right now.
    But I'd be glad if I find some motivation here and after there still seem to be some other people who want the same... Lets do it :flowerforyou:
  • rmbrown88
    rmbrown88 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I want to lose a few pounds in my mid section. As far as the food diary goes what should I be focusing on? right now, i'm trying to keep my fat, sugar, and sodium intake low.
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I just joined this group today, but have been on mfp since July. I'm just about in maintenance, so I'm going to be working on strength training, HIIT, Pilates, yoga, kickboxing, etc. I love variety in my workouts! Anyone feel free to add me. I log daily & support my friends.

I'm 25 years old & a stay at home mom of an almost 3 year old girl. We will be trying for #2 in May once she turns 3!