January 2014 Check-Ins

Options
teamryan90
teamryan90 Posts: 359 Member
Hello everyone & Happy New Year.. I am currently working out to my favorite P90X and Insanity workouts. I ordered P90X3 and will be starting it soon. Please feel free to post weekly or daily and share anything you like including any questions. For those who are interested and those who want more accountability feel free to join my Total Team Beachbody Support and Motivation Group on Facebook. The link is below for anyone interested.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/527307200663612

Replies

• beckyyates
    Options
    Tony Horton 10 minute trainer workouts and kettle bell training. I have toned up a lot and am free of my back pain. I have not felt this great in over 5 years. Happy New Year everyone and I hope your fitness and health dreams come true in 2014. :smile:
  • stacykline88
    Options
    Hello everyone. :smile:

I am starting month 2 of P90X and I really see a huge difference in my waist and I have much more energy then I did 27 days ago. I feel better and I am getting stronger. I am able to do a 7 to 10 normal push ups which is a huge huge improvement from day 1 when I can do 0. I am looking forward to see how month 2 goes for me.
  • Devasation
    Devasation Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Week 1, Day 3, P90X2. Where have you been all my life, foam roller?
  • alexsandstrom1982
    Options
    I have lost 2 more pounds since my last weigh in. That is a total of 78 pounds lost thanks to Power 90. I am on my 3rd round of Power 90. In February I will be starting P90X. I am getting excited. I feel the best I have in 15 years. :smile:
  • stacykline88
    Options
    Just checking in to say that P90X is working awesome for me. 4 more pounds lost since last weigh in. I have much more energy in the mornings. At the end of the day I have more energy too. I feel more relaxed. Keep up the great job peeps. :smile:
  • beckyyates
    Options
    Tony Horton 10 minute trainers daily and kettlebells 2 days a week are my workouts. Skiing has also kept me busy the past week now that the cold weather has gone away. You know its cold when you it reaches 0 degrees and it feels warm. :smile:
  • alexsandstrom1982
    Options
    I just weighed in and 1 more pound lost....that is a total of 79 pounds lost since I began this journey less than a year ago. Power 90 has worked wonders for me. I can do things today that I could not do the past 10 years. Bending over and tying my shoes used to leave me out of breath. Walking up a few steps would make me tired and gasping for air. Today I am like a new person. Thank you Ryan again for making me stick with it.
  • jessa271
    Options
    It's been a while since I checked in here! I took several weeks around the holidays to relax (I was over a year of dieting & I couldn't deal with my calories being over every night, so I just went for maintaining cals & continued working out). Now, I'm SICK of the scale not moving (except up & down the same few pounds). I started running over the holidays and was quite excited to register for my first ever 5k on 2/2, but we got a foot of snow on Tuesday and another couple of inches today AND the neighborhood streets are completely covered with ice, so yeah, back to pure Shaun T for me! Last 2 workouts of T25 Beta tonight and tomorrow I'll start Gamma (praying for the temp to rise above freezing long enough to melt the darn ice so I can finally realize my dream of running a 5k!
  • teamryan90
    teamryan90 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Awesome job Alex. I knew you could do it. You are doing great. Are you doing P90X next? I know you mentioned it several times but you decided to stick with Power 90 for a few rounds. Keep it up. Almost 80 pounds lost is very nicely done. You worked hard for it and earned it.

Nice to see you back Jessa. We all tend to reach that point where the scale does not move. I was that way too but I kept at it and made adjustments to my eating and intake %. Everyone is different. Good luck on your first 5K. You can do it.
  • beckyyates
    Options
    I just weighed in and 1 more pound lost....that is a total of 79 pounds lost since I began this journey less than a year ago. Power 90 has worked wonders for me. I can do things today that I could not do the past 10 years. Bending over and tying my shoes used to leave me out of breath. Walking up a few steps would make me tired and gasping for air. Today I am like a new person. Thank you Ryan again for making me stick with it.

Way to go Alex. Your Rock!!!! That is an awesome achievement. Keep going strong and great job sticking with it. Your body will love you all the hard work you have put in.