1st 2014 Challenge: Are you that _______ Lady? 1/6-2/14

Options
People make resolutions, WOW, Who's That Lady? members make statements. As we begin our 1st challenge of the year, please answer, " Are you that ________ Lady?" Each of us will have a different word(s) and it is that word which shall motivate us over the next 7 weeks to achieve the goal. The goal for this 7 week challenge is 10 lbs by 2/14. Yes, it's Valentine's day but whether you have someone or not is not the object of Valentine's Day 2014 for the WOW, Who's That Lady woman your BEST Valentine is YOU :heart:

LOL- you get to love all over yourself with a smaller pair of jeans, a little less muffin to your muffin top, a lighter feeling on your feet, more endurance and less fatigue in all we as women have to do, and if sexy finds you to a greater degree then :blushing: then the passing up of the chips, eating too much of a good thing, and a new deafness to the call of your carvings will be SO WORTH IT!!!!

Please, share your word with the group. We are only as strong as each other :flowerforyou:

My word is Less Stressed. By reminding myself of my word I can gain strength to not emotionally eat as often, to journal and pray more, to incorporate more me time in my life, and to treat myself to new opportunities even if it is as simple as a new colored polish at the local salon or at home mani pedi. My word is a daily appointment on my virtual calendar, my smart phone, a post it on the bathroom mirror, the frig and my nightstand and the silk rose petal on my desk at work.

Replies

• Journeywithyou
    Journeywithyou Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    My word is Self Control. Self Control in what I eat or not eat and in what I do. I start this year weighing less than I started last year. I lost some of the ground gained and lost focus and momentum the last few months ready to get refocused and back on track!
  • TriciannT
    TriciannT Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I don't have a word that describes unloving to yourself. I never felt bad about myself but for some reason I have hit a turning point. Probably I am reading to much and unintentionally manifesting bad. :-) I would be estatic to lose 10 pounds.
  • Sheila_KI
    Sheila_KI Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    The day 1/6 - that was my start over day.....All the holidays and birthdays are over (for the most part)....but I will always have events that I need to learn to deal with.....

Enjoying my new attitude and finding food that I enjoy and are healthy at the same time.

Current love is corn tortilla with avocado and roasted turkey breast (not lunch meat).

Makes for an filling lunch.