Post Work Out Protein Shake

Options
I'm sitting here watching Bull Riding and it reminded me to remind you all to get that protein shake! If you need help feel free to ask Larry or myself for some pointers. We suggest Premiere Protein, you can get it from Sam's Club or you can also go to a nutrition store and they can point you in the right direction as well. Saddle up!!!!

Replies

• iceangel1992
    Options
    No prob, but I really want to know when the work outs begin, that's what I am really looking forward to. We are going to work out here aren't we, your summery really doesn't tell us much about this group other than that professionals put it together.
  • toni_d_2003
    toni_d_2003 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    A lot of the workouts will be done on everyone's own time. We will not have a specific workout we want people to follow. A lot of the members in this group are local members/clients who come in to work out with us professionals here in Lexington, KY. We opened this group to help keep people motivated in losing weight after the first of year by providing pointers for nutrition. A lot of reaching your goal will be what you do in the kitchen. So I would recommend that you stick with this group just to make sure you are getting some nutrition pointers even though you physically cannot be here to meet many of the members in Lexington.
  • iceangel1992
    Options
    That's pretty cool, and will still help me out loads. knowing the right type of foods to eat has always been a problem for me. I use to work out every day for an hour to an hour and a half and I still weight 80 lbs over my proper limit. Thanks for the further info.