CVX:Day 4

Kev_328
Kev_328 Posts: 3 Member
CVX is kind of like Plyo from P90x. To keep it real Tony requires that you hang on to a single dumbbell for most of the exercises. You choose the weight. I found 10lbs to be plenty. Round 2 can get a little intense with speed, learn to pace yourself.

Replies

• katyanne15
    katyanne15 Posts: 92 Member
    i too used a 10 lber (only one I had) and it was brutal...for a girl.... so choose wisely on this one ladies. I rally liked this one. very intense, I felt the burn, and my heart rate monitor said I burned 542 calories!!!!! I was shocked in just a 30 minute workout. love it!!!! like Tony says, Strength and cardio in 30 minutes...Can't beat that :) I AGREE
  • arwsgirl
    arwsgirl Posts: 75 Member
    I'm glad to see others are getting crazy high burns. I wasn't sure my HRM was actually correct! I'm doing CVX today and I may end up doing most of it without weights since 10lb is all I've got.
  • anu_active
    anu_active Posts: 40 Member
    Do I have a different schedule? Mine says Day4 is The Challenge...confused
  • katyanne15
    I only have 10lbers as well and it was crazy brutal. try grabbing something around the house like a basketball. I used church hymnal books the other day. haha whatever it takes :)
    I'm glad to see others are getting crazy high burns. I wasn't sure my HRM was actually correct! I'm doing CVX today and I may end up doing most of it without weights since 10lb is all I've got.
  • katyanne15
    there are 4 different schedules yes, classic, mass, doubles, lean. day four of classic is the challenge.
    Do I have a different schedule? Mine says Day4 is The Challenge...confused
  • anu_active
    anu_active Posts: 40 Member
    CVX is brutal! I burnt 350kcal in 30 mins :bigsmile:
    I'm sure gonna feel the after effects all day :)