Looking for Friends who monitor and analyze

Options
delta229
delta229 Posts: 29 Member
Good Morning and Happy New Years. I have settled into the Keto Lifestyle for the second time in my life. This time, I am here to stay. Being that I have a background in Emergency Medicine I find all the data and research very fascinating. I keep accurate records of my vitals in an Excel chart and compare them to my food, calorie and activities. Currently I am in a Cleansing Water Fast and interested to see where my vitals go.
I am looking for friends who also enjoy the science side of Keto or simply friends who are looking for support in meeting their own goals.

Michael Bell
Olympia, Washington, USA

Replies

• crepes_
    crepes_ Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    I'm not as thorough as you seem, but I do tend to keep track of my BP and HR in my food notes lately. I've been away from MFP for a while so there's not much history to look through. However, I'm always looking to make friends with public diaries! Best places to get ideas, and it's interesting to take a look at how people eat.
  • Mele1973
    Options
    Hi Michael, (again!) :smile:

Yes, me, too. I have all the data from April to now, including a plethora of blood work and scans, and I very much need to go back and chart it all (diet, blood, exercise, scans, supplements, feelings), and I want to see it in spreadsheet form but also in a visual timeline chart where I can see the way each component did in relation to others. I'm still working on exactly what it is I want to see, but basically it's a timeline with quite a few variables tracked separately.

So yes, I think you found a live wire here!

Aloha
  • mutantatoms
    Options
    Hello all :)
    I am doing the Ideal Protein diet and I am very into the why/how. I don't really follow my vitals much, but I am analyzing the heck out of my foods for carb/protein content and am reading a couple books on athletic performance while in ketosis. I plan to do a 1/2 marathon in June (while in ketosis) so I'm interested in finding more ways to prepare to do that. :)