Options
gzus7freek
gzus7freek Posts: 494 Member
Will there be a new one??

Replies

• anjani_009
    anjani_009 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Here's the January challenge. I removed the ones who didn't update in December.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApacNYoqfqPHdHM0aG1VYjZHeU5DNWFkMEZSd3hSOWc&usp=sharing

I was also thinking to add a mini challenge for this month, like the ones we had in the beginning, my idea was to take at least one healthy decision a day, e.g. take an apple instead of a candy bar, take the stairs instead of the elevator, etc. What do you guys think?
  • gzus7freek
    Options
    i THINK THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!
  • gzus7freek
    Options
    It will not let me type in there....hummm what an i doing wrong
  • anjani_009
    Options
    I'm sorry! How about now?
  • gzus7freek
    Options
    This is what I see

Google Drive
    The app is currently unreachable.
  • anjani_009
    Options
    I see you checked in, so I assume it's working now? :)
  • johng1973
    johng1973 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Thanks anjani_009 for keeping it going!!!!
  • adchill
    adchill Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Great. I am glad we are still doing it. It holds be accountable.
  • SallieBeige
    SallieBeige Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Hello all
    I hope you don't mind that I just added myself to the spreadsheet (message me please if it is too late to join)

I like the idea of a Friday weigh-in.
    I find week days a slog. I always try to keep my tigher clothes for the end of the week to help keep me reminded that comfort eating is not good! A Friday weigh-in might also help the motivation :)
  • diddyk
    diddyk Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Thanks for rolling this one! I've done a couple but between the holidays and work I've barely come up to breath!

Edit: I just looked, and a bunch of the formulas are missing. I can try to fix this weekend, but this Friday's weigh in won't be correct unless someone else can fix them before I get there.
  • anjani_009
    Options
    Thanks for rolling this one! I've done a couple but between the holidays and work I've barely come up to breath!

Edit: I just looked, and a bunch of the formulas are missing. I can try to fix this weekend, but this Friday's weigh in won't be correct unless someone else can fix them before I get there.

Oh, I'm sorry, I would really appreciate it if you could fix it, because I'm not too great with the formulas. :)

As for the mini challenge, do you guys think it should be weekly challenges? Or monthly?
  • diddyk
    Options
    I think I fixed all the formulas.

I'm not sure about columns Q & R as my brain isn't quite with it today. It would be GREAT if John could copy the formulas for those two columns over from July, the July sheet is locked and I can get at them! :laugh:
  • SallieBeige
    SallieBeige Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Thanks diddyk :)
    What a clever spreadsheet .. well done for working it all out.

For some strange reason it is quite fun watching the figures sort themselves out.
  • anjani_009
    Options
    @diddyk thanks! You're awesome :)
  • diddyk
    Options
    I can't take credit for the sheet! I've just rolled previous sheets a few times, and added/removed things as we go along.

I enjoy this sheet immensely! It's a good addition to logging it in MFP; I like when it's laid out week over week.
  • anjani_009
    Options
    Yeah I like the weekly check-ins too, it prevents me from checking the scales daily :)

How is the mini challenge going for everyone? I'm still lazy to take the stairs, but I'm eating a lot more fruits now! :)
  • megdeitz
    megdeitz Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Will you be doing this again in February? I was part of this group for a couple of months and then kind of fell off. I'd like to get back into it again if you're doing it.
  • anjani_009
    Options
    Will you be doing this again in February? I was part of this group for a couple of months and then kind of fell off. I'd like to get back into it again if you're doing it.

Of course, I'll put the info up in the weekend :) Glad you're back!
  • diddyk
    Options
    I've also been looking at repeating for February! I started rolling forward the file last week, but need final weights to finish it.