Cindyinpg
Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
3ac123e9-3fc6-4e1c-a065-67a49e501c42_zpsc2cec41c.jpg
Team Glenn and Maggie Discussion Board

Replies

• jillebee44
    jillebee44 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hello team...I hope I am not the only one on this team :smile: Can't wait for this to start!!
  • jillebee44
    Options
    skinny-buffalo-chicken-strips.jpg

http://www.skinnytaste.com/2014/01/skinny-buffalo-chicken-strips.html

Here is an easy and healthier way to make Buffalo Chicken Strips, plus they are PACKED with protien!! 21 per serving!!
  • christiebriscoe
    christiebriscoe Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yay! Glenn and Maggie :)
  • Skittles2183
    Skittles2183 Posts: 1,554 Member
    Options
    Hello all, I just joined the group today and I can't wait to start. this is going to be a blast.
  • Skittles2183
    Options
    Is everyone ready to start?
  • jillebee44
    Options
    I sure hope so :)
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Hi Team Glenn and Maggie,
    I will be your captain. Just a quick reminder that the challenge starts tomorrow. Here's a link to get you started and to reply to if you have any questions. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1192441-how-do-i-get-started-and-other-q-a-s
    I have also PMd everyone on the team who hasn't introduced themselves on here.
  • christiebriscoe
    christiebriscoe Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am very excited to get started! Day 1!!!
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Good morning Team Glenn and Maggie,
    You are starting this week with no points, as neither Glenn, nor Maggie made any kills last episode. But it's not that much of a disadvantage and is sure to change next week. The only teams with points so far are Daryl +9, Mika and Lizzie +4 and Carl + 3. Don't read this if you didn't see the mid season finale. It is a full recap.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1162909-episode-recap-season-4-part-1-finale
  • melisalyons
    melisalyons Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone :) I'm excited to get started I'm about to do my workout 40-50 min of Circuits that include weights and kick boxing :)
  • Skittles2183
    Options
    How was everyones first day? mine wasn't bad I walked 3.5 miles, did the 30DS, Zumba, and my Body pump. also wed I am doing a kick boxing class.
  • jillebee44
    Options
    How was everyones first day? mine wasn't bad I walked 3.5 miles, did the 30DS, Zumba, and my Body pump. also wed I am doing a kick boxing class.

GREAT JOB!! That's a crazy workout!
  • melisalyons
    melisalyons Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My 1st day was good but today I'm feeling lazy I work all day them my daughter had dance so I need to make myself workout tonight.
  • Skittles2183
    Options
    I walked 4.5 miles and I do the 30DS, tomorrow I'm going to a kick boxing class if we don't get a ton of snow like they say,so far no snow yet. (crosses fingers) hows everyone else doing?
  • Skittles2183
    Options
    I was not able to do the kick boxing classes because we got hit with a lot of snow, so I tried the kick boxing class video online and boy i was tired lol I only got 10 mins into it. I'm going to try and do it again tomorrow. I also am did the 30DS and I walked 3 miles today. plus later tonight I'm doing my zumba class. I hope everyone is doing well.
  • jillebee44
    Options
    It's STILL snowing here, has been ALL day...UGH! Kiddo had the day off from school and today was a day off from the gym/workouts. I did sweat my butt off cleaning this morning! Tomorrow I am going to do the Jillian Michaels video. I am at home in the morning instead of the gym, so we shall see how that goes.

Hope you all are doing well.
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Good morning Team Glenn and Maggie! How's everone's week going? Are you excited to see the show Sunday night?
  • jillebee44
    Options
    I have not seen the show. My SIL LOEVS it, but it was not one I started watching at all. Don't know why...I know ABOMINATION, but didn't get into it. Plus I have TOO many other shows I am keeping up with, that I didn't want to add another in the mix.

I may have some time to watch the seasons from the beginning though coming up. We will see. Either way I will be kicking butt and taking names in this challenge!! :D
  • jillebee44
    Options
    Didn't get in my combat workout... :frown: But did get in a lot of toning and got my cardio. Had a BAD day yesterday, but turned it around today!

Hope you all are well....are there only 4-5 of us?
  • Skittles2183
    Options
    I'm not sure how many there are, I hope everyone is doing well

I been doing a lot of walking I started feb 1 and I am up to 26 miles. plus I do zumba, body pump, yoga, and 30DS. I am trying to stay active in the winter because this weather is making me blue.

But I am super excited for the show this sunday. wooo hoo I can't wait