Talking Dead: Team Mika and Lizzie

Options

Replies

• Georgielee37
    Georgielee37 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Ok so has everyone sent TJ their message telling her their goals and everything ??? That needs to be done so we can be in the running in challenge. This is my first one so I don't want us to fall behind. I know I need to step up my workout's and I will do that but get your emails in. Let's rock this !!!!
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    Looking at the spreadsheet I have almost all the starting information I need.

DJinnMarie - Did you want to give me starting measurements? I have your weight and goals but no measurements.

Chocolatecakewriter is the only member I havent heard from at all, so right now the Team is sitting with 7 members, 6 active. You guys are doing great. Remember to talk to each other and that will motivate you all to get the challenge goals met.

Remember your one of the few teams that starts out with extra points.
  • DjinnMarie
    DjinnMarie Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Looking at the spreadsheet I have almost all the starting information I need.

DJinnMarie - Did you want to give me starting measurements? I have your weight and goals but no measurements.

Chocolatecakewriter is the only member I havent heard from at all, so right now the Team is sitting with 7 members, 6 active. You guys are doing great. Remember to talk to each other and that will motivate you all to get the challenge goals met.

Remember your one of the few teams that starts out with extra points.

34, 26, 35
  • jchrisman717
    jchrisman717 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Another 30 min. of cardio at lunch - and evaded three mobs of zombies!
  • DjinnMarie
    Options
    Done for the week! Cardio 235, strength training 135

On track for calorie goal.
  • tj1376
    Options

THAT IS AWESOME!!
  • Georgielee37
    Options

WTG !!!! I have no clue how much more I have to do !!!! This is my first challenge and I am so glad I have y'all to help me !!!!
  • mcflat29
    mcflat29 Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    Hi, Polite Zombie here.. I'm part of the flesh eating horde... but I'm a bit apart. I'm a sophisticated zombie type and I'm just here to cheer everyone on by sharing happy/funny/inspirational good times...

Oh%2BBoy%2B.%2BTWD%2B.gif%2Btrade_3cb115_4389341.gif
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    DONE for this week and killed it!
    275 cardio minutes
    100 strength training minutes
    and definitely on track with calories! Also down 2 lbs. Woop woop! :)

How's everyone else doing?!?
  • Georgielee37
    Options
    275 cardio minutes

WTG AMY !!!!!!!!
    I am in awe of you !!! I am having to play catch up today and do two of cardio ......I was bad :sad: . TJ asked me to let everyone know that she need's your score's by the end of the day. So l better get my butt in gear so I can get mine in.:embarassed:
  • Georgielee37
    Options
    275 cardio minutes

WTG AMY !!!!!!!!
    I am in awe of you !!! I am having to play catch up today and do two of cardio ......I was bad :sad: . TJ asked me to let everyone know that she need's your score's by the end of the day. So l better get my butt in gear so I can get mine in.:embarassed:

That's two hours of cardio...sorry
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    275 cardio minutes

WTG AMY !!!!!!!!

That's two hours of cardio...sorry

Find something fun to do for the day!!! :) I did a round of P90X and then went snow shoeing! :) Super fun! My scores have been sent off!
  • DjinnMarie
    Options
    275 cardio minutes

I also lost two pounds! Awesome cardio numbers! I usually only do 90 minutes of cardio a week, at most. So 235 for me this week is huge. I was told the challenges increase in difficulty as time goes on. Does anybody know how high the cardio numbers get? I might have to pre-plan some cardio workouts around the schedule that my 3 kids set. Haha. Oh, and my husband will be getting back from Afghanistan some time in March. Which will make getting cardio time in more difficult.

What are you ladies doing for cardio? Other than walking, running and the usual. I need some fun ideas.
  • Cali_Mell
    Options
    Okay, I think I figured it out.

Cardio minutes- 190
    Strength training minutes- 150

New measurements:

Waist- 39 (down 1 inch)
    Chest- 42 (down 1 inch)
    Hips- 43 (lost nothing)
    Thighs- 23 (lost 1 inch)
    Arms- 13 (lost nothing)
    Weight- 176.8 (down from 179 and I can't believe I forgot to put that!)

I am WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY under my calories, although I did have one sick day that I couldn't eat dinner. I may have to do some adjusting here.
  • Cali_Mell
    Options
    I like to Zumba for cardio..but my real dirty secret? I love to do my heavy duty cleaning (scrubbing floors, dusting, cleaning windows, etc.) to loud music and dance while I do it! To me that's the ultimate cardio because I don't have to follow someone else's stupid routine and feel like a moron when I can't get in position or get a move right.

Can you tell Zumba frustrates me? LOL
  • tj1376
    Options
    This week all the teams are only going to count the scores of the active members who've checked in, or at least been on the boards recently and have responded to messages. Otherwise we'd all lose tons of points and be chasing ghosts. After this week, we'll go back to giving people a week or two before we decide that they've been eaten. As always latecomers or mind changers can rejoin at any time as part of the Horde. :cry:

This is why it is important you send in your totals or post them on the board. We dont want you all to be eaten.

Also, if you are struggling during the week to get your totals in because you are sick or injured, you can ask your teammates who have gone over the minimum to donate time to you. It will still count on their time for MVP purposes, but yours for weekly challenge goals. Just make sure to tell me on both of your totals at the end of the week.
  • jchrisman717
    jchrisman717 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I sent my totals to our team leader. I did tons of walking at the monster jam show this weekend. My fitbit showed over 13,000 steps both Friday and Saturday. I did well on my logging and keeping in my goals-thanks to the great app on my phone! Though I must be allergic to the racing fuel fumes as I cannot talk today and feel crappy so not sitting in the stands today. Cannot wait to watch the season premiere! Though it may be tomorrow night because by the time we get home it may be late.
  • Georgielee37
    Options
    So how is everyone doing today?? I am in pain but pushing along... Ok let me give ya a laugh. So yesterday I had to two hours of cardio to do. So being the smart person that I am I jump up on the treadmill in socks and fall messing up both knees and ankles. Yea Me !!!! But I did take med's and get in my two hour's needles to say today I am much more stiff and could only do 30 min's.... It's funny and hurt's so I honestly don't know if I should laugh or cry. Hope y'all are having better luck then I am. :laugh: :tongue: :noway: :ohwell:
  • Cali_Mell
    Options
    Doing great here today.. I have pretty much an 'off' day from work, so I did my house cleaning this morning and I've been TWD marathon'ing it all day :)

I'm so excited not only for the season premiere, but that I'm actually keeping up with working out. Definitely feel it.

@Georgie You crack me up! So sounds like something I'd do too. Glad you weren't too hurt though!!
  • Georgielee37
    Options
    Mell thanks and it sounds like your day is going good. I can't wait for the show to start till then I am killing time on my facebook...... I am so glad that I joined this challenge it's really the first time that I have had friends that interact on here. Besides Tj but she don't count. So thanks lady's for adding me.