How is everyone doing?

A few days in... how are you all doing?

I'm finding it hard to track :( I just caught myself up from dinner last night up to dinner tonight (haven't had dinner yet).

But, I do find tracking it is helping me be more aware.

How is it going for you? Post something... it will help you! Really!

♥ Kat

Replies

• judyde
    judyde Posts: 401 Member
    I find it helpful to PRE-log my food. So I plan out what I'm going to eat. My diary for tomorrow is almost done. Now I can just enjoy my food tomorrow. Also, you don't have to worry about forgeting anything.
  • Twincubatorx2
    Twincubatorx2 Posts: 22 Member
    wow. pre-logging. You must be one organized mama! :) seriously... I have so much admiration for you -- and wish I could be that way. But, that's not gonna happen with me. I have no idea what I'm going to eat tomorrow. Iol!

I am just not that organized. I've never been able to pre-plan meals for the family for the week like I know some can.

I think I can make this work... I do like it (mostly). :wink:
  • I just joined the group yesterday and am NOT looking forward to logging food, but it definitely works. I always feel like dinner is the most difficult meal to track, but I will just have to be more disciplined about it. I do have cabbage soup on the menu for this week, which I used to make a lot when I first started dieting and really enjoy.
  • twinmom823
    twinmom823 Posts: 66 Member
    Good so far even though I only got to the gym once. But I also pre-log my food the night before based on what's in the fridge! I'll leave a snack or meal blank for wiggle room or if I have a taste for something else.