Why do low fat dieters send me friend requests?

Options
Really bizarre. There are some low fat dieter people who have sent me friend requests, which I am totally cool with...I'm not bias and will friend anyone. I have respect for whatever path people choose or works for them. But, one gal actually started sending me notes on how I'm going to screw up my cholesterol with all the fat I'm eating on my low carb high fat diet. When I told her that my blood work is incredible and have no fear of cholesterol or cardio issues, I guess she got angry or disappointed that she wasn't able to convince me and unfriended me. Hahahaha. Good grief.

Replies

• lighteningjeanne855
    lighteningjeanne855 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    The low-fat dieters don't know WHAT they don't know: fat is better for you than the added sugar in "Low-Fat" foods.
  • birdiecs
    birdiecs Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I try to make it clear in my profile that I eat A LOT of fat so if seeing a grown woman scarf down a pound a butter a day (ok maybe .5lb) is going to put them in a tizzy then they can move right along. :laugh:
  • danimalkeys
    danimalkeys Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    They want to set you on the path to righteousness!
  • Carnivor0us
    Carnivor0us Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I've got a lot of low-calorie/low-fat approach friends, and thankfully we've all been cool with each other.