week 2

Options
feeling really good. started week 2 yesterday and found i had alot better time than the last time. my flexibility has increased and that made some of the strength exercises easier. i kept up the pace with the cardio too, which i had a hard time with before. i think my diet is definitely helping this time around too. legs and back are a little sore today, but feels great!

Replies

• gshimp
    gshimp Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi - I am new to this. Just linked my Fitbit to Myfitnesspal and searched the groups and here I am. I am on Week 2 of RI30 and did week 1 for about 2 weeks just to make sure I could handle it. I am looking to get toned and drop about 20 pounds. I am a former p90x grad and p90x plus/ 10 minute trainer user. I find that my time is important and I am looking to get the max benefit in the min time frame. So far all is good better than good.
  • Wifey7891
    Options
    RI30 definitely gives you a big bang for the buck! I'm on week 3 right now, and its a great challenge. I like the circuits, 3 min strength, 2 cardio; 1 min abs is a perfect combination. My arms feel and look more toned already. Im always working on gettig the stamina up to hang through the cardio parts. I do it 5 days a week average. This week my quads have been feelin it good! I've kept my diet very clean, and its been helping tremendously. After I'm done with week 4 I'm going to continue the weeks again, and maybe throw in Pilates and some cardio kickboxing cuz its fun. Haven't decided if I should cut my calories down a bit more or not. We'll see. Good luck with your program!