MENU

katyanne15
katyanne15 Posts: 92 Member
what are you guys eating?? post some of your favorite recipes and snacks.

a typical day for me is
shakeology/banana
greek yogurt/granola
peanut butter/whole wheat bread
sunflower seeds/brazil nuts/almonds ect
vegetable humus burrito
carrots/tomatoe/califlower
protein shakes

i usually have a veggie and fruit for dinner along with either quinoa, brown rice, sweet potato with a grilled meat. I have turkey ground meet/brown rice spegetti occasionally. I need some nice new recipes to add in because this rarely gets me enough calories.

Replies

• vee1217
    vee1217 Posts: 13 Member
    Snacks
    cottage cheese with blueberries
    baby carrots and hummus
    fage greek yogurt with 5 pecan halves
    protein shake

Breakfast
    egg white fritatta-bake on Sunday and eat most mornings add feta after I microwave it or
    banana and premier nutrition chocolate drink or
    steel cut oats, craisins, pecans

lunch
    grand parisian salad(costco) just romaine lettuce, dried craisins, feta, almonds
    chicken breast with quinoa, vegetable
    peanut butter (pb2) on a whole wheat wrap with a banana and greek yogurt

dinner
    lean meat, veggie, quinoa with black beans and diced tomatoes or spaghetti squash
    baked chicken..I want to try to eat more fish
    chicken tortilla crockpot soup- I use something similar to this recipe http://www.heatherlikesfood.com/fiesta-slow-cooker-chicken-tortilla-soup/
  • arwsgirl
    arwsgirl Posts: 75 Member
    I'm trying to eat as much gluten-free as I can since I have an allergy to wheat (not celiac but still doesn't make me feel good). I found a GF granola so I've been having that and almond milk for breakfast. An apple for a snack. Lunch is usually a protein shake, some kind of fruit or veggie for a snack and dinner is whatever I make for the family. I try to keep it as clean as possible with lots of veggies.
  • katyanne15
    katyanne15 Posts: 92 Member
    i hope with the more clean you eat, your digestive system can heal itself enough for you to be able to slowly add wheat back in. Great you figured it out. I know a lot of people just live with allergies and don't even know it, think its just normal to feel that way. I feel a 100 times better eating clean. less bloated, lighter, regular. its crazy. love it keep it up