Day 4 Confusion

Options
So I have lost 4 lbs. so far as of the morning of day 4, but today's plan is confusing. I am able to have coffee now, half and half in the coffee, chocolate, wine, and goat cheese. If I wake up on day 5 in the morning and have gained weight, how do I know what I reacted to? Am I missing something or not following day 4 correctly?

Replies

• kelbaz23
    Options
    I have thought the same thing!! I guess that choc, wine & coffee are not highly reactive, but if you do gain, you may need to take out the cheese the next day and so on until you find what it is, the more things you add the more complicated it gets!!
  • gdelegal
    gdelegal Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I had the same question. Today is Day 4 for me. I had coffee with heavy cream this morning. I am not planning to have the wine or chocolate today, to try and narrow down to goat cheese and the coffee/cream. If I do not react, then I will add either wine OR chocolate the next day, etc. until I get up to all three.
  • leighsnow
    leighsnow Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am about to start The Plan and gathering information... since you all have been on it a while, how did you end up dealing with adding foods; one a day for the 20 days and then kept going? What are your final results?
  • lrozner
    Options
    I gained .4lbs on day 4 when I added goat cheese, coffee, wine and chocolate. I wasn't able to drink more than half a cup of coffee or red wine - they just made me feel off. I had digestive issues shortly after eating the salad with goat cheese, so I feel pretty sure I reacted to that. Just in case, I will eliminate the wine and chocolate today. If I react, then I'll eliminate the coffee and see what happens.