Going to give it a try! :-D

Options
Hello everyone, I'm new to eating clean and I'm kind of diving into it. I have 100 lbs to lose, but I really want to improve my diet and inner health. I went grocery shopping yesterday and I think I did pretty well. Feel free to add me; especially if you're a clean eating newbie like myself with weight to lose. Best wishes to all!

Replies

• MrsFarrow
    MrsFarrow Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm going shopping on the 10th to stock up on a few things! I've never "eaten clean" before, I think the closest I came was when I was veg for a few years. Who knows, maybe I'll go back to that too!

I also have 100 pounds to lose! I'll add you :)

One of my hurdles is that my husband is a very "meat and potatoes" kind of guy, and he isn't very good with new foods or veggies, to be honest. Couple that with the fact that we both work an hour away, we leave at 8AM and get back around 10pm typically. I've got a lot to work with!!! But I'm set to do it!

2013 handed me my heart and soul on ice, I'm going to take 2014 for myself!
  • runningindigo
    runningindigo Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Y'all will do great...even if you start out 80% clean, it's better than nothing :-)
    I've been 90% clean eating for 4wks now...actually 95% lol!! I fall short some times, especially with my snacking. But other than that I'm cooking all of my meals and finding recipes online for snacks I can make at home!!

good luck to y'all! You got this!! :-)