Let's get Sharted (Challenges)

Options
14567810»

Replies

• Believeth64
    Believeth64 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Friday- Fitness, How's your fitness workouts going so far this week, are you having any challenges you need help with.

Today is Fitness day update and I've been on a mission. I have been working out and enjoying it:laugh: I found that if I workout hard for a few days than I will do a little less intense the next day workout. I can say I am so Grateful for all of the Things the Lord has bless me to accomplished so far. I total weight lost is 20.2 pounds as of today and I feel fabulous:smile: I am going hard and strong because I am determined to make my goal this year 2014. :ohwell: enough about me, Keep Moving And Keep Believing:heart:

7a46150d-65be-4293-9b47-ba4db95a22c8.jpg

Thank the Lord I've not only lost 1.6 pounds this week I also earned my 20# charm for my weight lost bracelet. I feel so :happy: It seem like the weight is coming off slower than I expected however I do know for every pound lost the closer I am reaching my goal. No matter what I will keep eating healthy and keep exercising. I have to give all the Glory to God because it is He that is keeping me focused.

a55b3e74e600987.gif
  • Believeth64
    Options
    Saturday- Staying Focus, Our main goal is to reach our individual journeys therefore we will work harder on week-ends.

Today is so beautiful outside all I want to do is enjoy the day, this beautiful day the Lord has allowed me to see. I will stay motivated and stay focus on my journey. I can say there is nothing that taste as great as success. My plans today is to get my workout done and embrace such a wonderful day. I pray everyone enjoy their day and remember Keep Moving and Keep Believing:heart:
  • Believeth64
    Options
    Tuesday- Pump It Up, Add at least 15 more minutes to your workout today.

Today I did tugging for my extra workout and I hope my upper arms are not to sore tomorrow:laugh:

This Is my bodymedia workout screen shot that I took when I finished my morning workout. Oh yes I feel fabulous:wink:

Screenshot_2014-03-18-10-20-17.png
  • Thelmalou85
    Options
    Great job!
  • Believeth64
    Options
    Wednesday- Check-in, A time for sharing how your week is going so far.

So far this week things has been rough, my daughter have been sick since last week. I had to take her back to Patient First yesterday evening. Today that the Lord she is doing much better. I am tired however I got my workout in both yesterday and today. Now I it's time for bed

a55b3e74e600987.gif.
  • Believeth64
    Options
    Friday- Fitness, How's your fitness workouts going so far this week, are you having any challenges you need help with.

I had a high impact workout today and oh wow I feel fantastic. I was pouring sweat from my head to my feet, I mean I was drenched in sweat:laugh: I was thinking maybe I will break my workout up today then I said oh no. When I started it felt so good I just couldn't stop:wink: Now I am taking a break and get a little rest because I just might get in another calorie burn later today. Well I will continue to come here and post until I get some friends to join me. I am lonely:sad:

489b7fff07628d2.gif
  • Believeth64
    Options
    Today has been a good day, I am excited and tired,:laugh:
  • teresapooh98
    teresapooh98 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Well I gained a pound this week and I think it is partially do to drinking too much pop and not really watching it and exercising like I am accustomed too. I just have to get back on the saddle and say it was a slip up and I can do better and will. I'm not a quitter. I'll just be more vigilant with keeping track and everything.
  • Believeth64
    Options
    There are some weeks I don't lose, actual last week I gained 0.6. I know how you feel all we can do it wait for the next weigh-in and see how well it goes. I am in your corner:heart:
  • Believeth64
    Options

Today has been a challenge, for some reason I feel like I was not keeping as much as I would like:laugh: I know exactly what is going on not eating enough. However today I will do better, I will burn high calories today and eat at least 1,800 calories. I did have a great weight lost this week. I hope everyone have a great day, Keep Moving and Keep Believing:flowerforyou:

7f804acadc6ee03.gif
  • Believeth64
    Options
    Sunday- Let Go And Let God, How did your week go, any ups and downs, this is the time to share and vent if need be.

Today I like always enjoyed the word of God, My soul was feed with manna from on high. I've been through and still going through a storm, one thing I can say is the word is Life. Know today that there is nothing that you can go through that God can't handle:heart:
  • teresapooh98
    teresapooh98 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    What I need help with is Ideas on how to get away from pop. I go right by it on my way to the YMCA and it is hard not to pick one up or just to go out and get one because I do not have pop in the house. I really need help, i'm drinking way too much pop and it is going to cause me to gain. more weight.
  • Believeth64
    Options
    Hope all is well with everyone:flowerforyou:

I know I stopped posting because I didn't have anyone to talk to however I will continue to post until God send me some help. I pray everyone enjoy their day. Keep Moving and Keep Believing:heart:
  • Believeth64
    Options
    checking in to see if anyone want to get this group going:flowerforyou:
  • luvnevrfails
    luvnevrfails Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I'm back, again, but I'm back none the less....
  • Believeth64
    Options
    welcome back:heart: I am trying to get this group up and running some come and then stop. I am going to send it out on google and see what happen. I miss you and I am so:happy: :happy: you are back.