Let's get Sharted (Challenges)

Options

Replies

• Believeth64
    Believeth64 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Thursday- Food Sharing, If anyone need any help with recipes, food alternatives, great snack ideals.

Special K have a great lemon bar I just love them. Protein bars help a lot if you are hungry. Dairy burns calories also spicy seasonings. Drink plenty of :drinker: it helps to curb your appetite and keep you full longer. Atomic balls is a good source of sweet and it last a while and low in calories.

Well today I will just keep pushing forward praying for a good weigh-in tomorrow. I didn't eat all my calories yesterday and burn high calories. My total calorie intake was right at 1,400 and that is defiantly to low. :ohwell: I will remain calm and see what tomorrow brings. I hope everyone have a great day, Keep Moving and Keep Believing:smooched:
  • shaunad365
    shaunad365 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello, everyone. I am not sure if I am putting this information in the correct spot. I am new to this and wanted to introduce myself. There appears to be some great things going on! Awesome!
  • Believeth64
    Options
    Hello, everyone. I am not sure if I am putting this information in the correct spot. I am new to this and wanted to introduce myself. There appears to be some great things going on! Awesome!

Welcome to our group. We are here to help each other to make their journey. We have daily post a lot of people seem to be busy and don't get to post daily.
  • Believeth64
    Options
    Friday- Fitness, How's your fitness workouts going so far this week, are you having any challenges you need help with.

This week is going good so far, I've been trying to stay within my 1,000 deficit and it is not working. As long as I exercise I will never stay anywhere close to that. I burn a lot of calories every time I workout. :ohwell: I will give this another try next week after that I will have to do more research.

b7c89694343c745.gif
  • Believeth64
    Options
    Saturday- Staying Focus, Our main goal is to reach our individual journeys therefore we will work harder on week-ends.

Today I felt so stressed all I could do was get on my treadmill and run, it felt so good. Sometimes it comes a time in your life that you just have to stop and think things over. One thing I made up my mind this year is not to let anything get me down. There are so many times when we trust peoples and they just change like clothes. I am having a moment and I hope and pray this does not hinder anyone. I just had to let it out because I am not going to let it get the best of me. Life has many challenges and I believe this one was set just for me to see how I am going to handle it. Well it's time for some good peace and relaxation because I know that the devil is defeated and he is mad about it:wink: I hope everyone have a good night:heart:
  • Believeth64
    Options
    Tuesday- Pump It Up, Add at least 15 more minutes to your workout today.

This morning I had a great workout, I did my 15 minutes of vigorous exercise on my treadmill, I also did my regular workout on my treadmill. Two in one that's great:laugh: Now it's time for a break because that vigorous interval jog was nothing but the truth:wink: I might get my aerobics or power walk in this evening. Well hope everyone have a great day:heart:
  • nhoffman26
    nhoffman26 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hello all. I have not posted in a while. I am at 97 pounds lost, just 3 pounds to go before I hit my first major milestone. I still have another full 100 to go after. But I'm excited to be finally getting somewhere. Keep pushing!!
  • Believeth64
    Options
    @ nhoffman26, that is a fabulous weight lost keep the fire burning:flowerforyou:

Wednesday- Check-in, A time for sharing how your week is going so far.

I am having a fantastic day, started out had an appointment at my pain management doctor. Came home got some things done and now i'm ready for bed. Oh I forgot to post my weight lost for last week, 1 pound lost was hoping for more but one pound at a time is still great. :wink: Hope everyone have a wonderful and bless night:heart:
  • Believeth64
    Options
    In All Things Give Thanks

Thursday- Food Sharing, If anyone need any help with recipes, food alternatives, great snack ideals.

I don't have any foods to share this week right now, I will post something if I can think of anything. I hope everyone have a great da:heart:
  • SuperHeather1
    SuperHeather1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    NEW ACCT! Add me everyone! I wasn't able to use the apps due to having the crowns in my name. ♚SuperHeather♚
    So chose a new name and new acct. Which I will be using with the new plan I am on. Which I will be starting next Monday!
    Thanks,
    Heather
  • Believeth64
    Options
    NEW ACCT! Add me everyone! I wasn't able to use the apps due to having the crowns in my name. ♚SuperHeather♚
    So chose a new name and new acct. Which I will be using with the new plan I am on. Which I will be starting next Monday!
    Thanks,
    Heather

thanks, when you set it up send me a friend request again and I will except it
  • Thelmalou85
    Options
    It's Wednesday so I wanted to check-in. My week has been out of sorts. My daughter is out of town and she is usually the one who cooks. We had to eat dinner out last night (I tried to make a healthy meatloaf but something went very wrong :noway: ). It felt good to be able to go out and find food at a restaurant that I could eat and still stay within my limits. The unfortunately thing is that I missed my exercise time. This is probably not going to be a great weight loss week, however I do plan on not gaining any weight either. I will be happy to be back on track next week.

Take care.
  • Believeth64
    Options
    It's Wednesday so I wanted to check-in. My week has been out of sorts. My daughter is out of town and she is usually the one who cooks. We had to eat dinner out last night (I tried to make a healthy meatloaf but something went very wrong :noway: ). It felt good to be able to go out and find food at a restaurant that I could eat and still stay within my limits. The unfortunately thing is that I missed my exercise time. This is probably not going to be a great weight loss week, however I do plan on not gaining any weight either. I will be happy to be back on track next week.

Take care.

that is a good ideal, all you can do is your best and everything will fall in place.
  • Thelmalou85
    Options
    Hello everyone (I hope you are still all on here):

My fitness this week has been way off. I am looking forward to my daughter coming home today. I am ready to get back to the normal weeks we have. I hope all is well with you. Have a great Friday and a good weekend (I can not post on Saturday and Sunday :ohwell:) See you on Monday.

Thelma
  • Believeth64
    Options
    @ Thelma, oh yes we are still here.

Friday- Fitness, How's your fitness workouts going so far this week, are you having any challenges you need help with.

Today have to be a easy day because I am tired:laugh:

ae2f3435cfcc9c8.gif
  • Thelmalou85
    Options
    Monday report: I lost 2.6 pounds this week! My NSV this past week was going to the bookstore and not buying a high sugar coffee drink.

Thank care.

Thelma
  • Believeth64
    Options
    Monday report: I lost 2.6 pounds this week! My NSV this past week was going to the bookstore and not buying a high sugar coffee drink.

Thank care.

Thelma

You had a great week weigh-in keep up the wonderful work, and your NSV is fabulous.When we can resist the things we love the best knowing it's not a good choice is priceless.:flowerforyou:
  • Believeth64
    Options

I wanted to do a big workout today so I decided to do treadmill jogging intervals and oh my good it putted a job on me:laugh: I don't know it was because I did it right after my advanced aerobics section or was it the intervals. I don't know which or either however one thing I do know is that I was sweating like I was in a sauna. I do have one issue that has to be resolved and that is I have to start eating breakfast like I should. I try my best but for some reason I just don't have a desire to eat early in the morning before I workout. Now I know I pushed it this morning to far because I didn't eat until my workout and I did a long workout because I am not splitting my workout today I want to get it finish in one section. Therefore it was after 12:30 when I ate and I felt the results. So next time it will be something light like yogurt or fruit by a certain time in the morning. :ohwell: life goes on and I will learn from experience. Keep Moving and Keep Believing, also keep the :drinker: flowing:heart:

6103709f0d86f27.gif
  • teresapooh98
    teresapooh98 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    On Saturday I lost .8lbs for a total of 59.6 so I have .4lbs till I reach the 60lb mark and I'm very proud of myself. My eating hasn't been too great but I must of done something right plus I haven't been exercising as much as I have and not sure what the reason is. Like today I bought a twix which I didn't need but it was an impulse buy. I got to stop that somehow any tips or anything is appreciated. If anyone wants to email me go right ahead
    winnehthepooh98@hotmail.com
  • Believeth64
    Options
    Monday- Progress Report, Any weight lost, NSV (non scale victory) or anything that you have accomplished the past week.

@ Teresa, you are doing wonderful there are times when we don't exercise as much and we still have a great weight lost. I found that our bodies does what it wants to:laugh: when it wants to:laugh: and how it wants to:laugh: There are some ppl who want to lose the weight before they hit any exercise. So you are ahead of the game when you workout some days and still lose on the scale. Working out makes us much smaller even at the weight that we are at. So you just keep on doing what you are doing because your over all weight lost journey is paying off and showing all your hard work:flowerforyou:

My progress report is better than the one I had last week, at least I lost 2.2 pounds it's has been a lot of weeks since I've lost that much. I did big numbers the first two weeks and then after that 1 pounds each week. It was like the scale was set just to show 1 pounds. There was days when I wanted to choke that scale:grumble: but I didn't I made up my mind there is nothing that will defeat me. I will take my measurement this week, I actual forgot to do them the last Friday in February. I just can't express how much better I feel since I've been on this constant journey this year. I have so much energy and I feel like I can move faster then ever:noway: I will feel defeated. I am on this journey for 2014 and I will make my journey. :ohwell: enough about me, I hope everyone have a great day and Keep Moving and Keep believing.

6103709f0d86f27.gif