DAY ONE

katyanne15
katyanne15 Posts: 92 Member
ITS DAY ONE: post once you've completed your workout and which one you completed...how did it go??? Im doing total synergistics today.

Replies

• anu_active
    anu_active Posts: 40 Member
    Day One: Total Synergistics was awesome! Challenging moves...looking forward to getting better at them every week.
    Day two: Today however I did AgilityX and that rocked too! The Plyo push-ups killed! (All the exclamations indicate post exercise high!!)
  • katyanne15
    burned 434 calories in 40 minutes. (I forgot to turn my watch off for a good 5 minutes) average heart from was 131 because of that.

First time I did it without weights or resistance bank and burned 274. so with a 10 lbs dumbbell, pull up bar and resistance bands today burning 400 was pretty awesome. That is quite the different with an extra 10 lber. supper excited about that.
  • arwsgirl
    arwsgirl Posts: 75 Member
    Total Synergistics was fun! I made it through 20 min of it and laid in a puddle on the floor for about 10 min. :) I'm looking forward to seeing how much I improve next week.

AgilityX was also a lot of fun. Again, I only made it through about 20 min but it's going to be better next week!

YogaX was a good follow-up for those two and I finished this one! I can certainly feel it in my back and hips.
  • katyanne15
    How have you been doing? still going strong? getting any better at lasting the whole 30 minutes??
    Total Synergistics was fun! I made it through 20 min of it and laid in a puddle on the floor for about 10 min. :) I'm looking forward to seeing how much I improve next week.

AgilityX was also a lot of fun. Again, I only made it through about 20 min but it's going to be better next week!

YogaX was a good follow-up for those two and I finished this one! I can certainly feel it in my back and hips.