Helloooo?

Options
I'm pretty sad this isn't active :sad:

Anyway, who's been keeping up with RAW and how to do you feel about Daniel Bryan joining the Wyatt family?
Kane in a suit?
Anything?

Replies

• Grinb
    Grinb Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I have lol, Dbry is my Fav so I'm hoping this leads to something...could go several ways atm
    I could do w/o kane in a suit, many people could have filled that role, but eh he has been around a long time so nice to get paid w/o doing a lot of grunt work yanno lol

Really curious as to who wins the orton/cena rematch, and hoping it's not batista who wins the rumble, I'd like to be a little surprised at rumble winner lol
  • loveanddestroyx
    loveanddestroyx Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Well Batista returns tonight I believe!

Now that I think about it, I will not be surprised if he wins the rumble. I also predict Sheamus will return for the rumble, at least I hope. He's been gone for a good while.
    I liked Daniel as a Wyatt but as we saw last week he turned on them. Shame, I really think he would've done well as a heel. It could have at least lasted longer.

As for Kane... I guess it's fine, maybe the fact that he's getting older, might not be able to do the kind of things he used to. I just feel all the wrestlers who are supposed to be 'terrifying' (Kane. Big Show. Khali- especially him) are just a big joke.

But we shall see how tonight goes :bigsmile:
  • Grinb
    Options
    Bleck on Batista lol didn't care for him a few years ago

Dbry should be a face he is way to over to be in a subservient heel role IMO, tho everything he has done has been GOLD! lol
    I fully expect Shamus back as well, maybe Christian too

I agree Batista probably will win rumble, Unless him and Lesner eliminate each other, leading to a mania match?

I don't think punk will win but he will be in till at least the last 4 IMO

and it seems they are doing the "return of the monster" slow build on kane

I think Reigns will break Kanes record for most eliminations, but I thought Ryback would last year as well lol
  • loveanddestroyx
    Options
    So CM Punk isn't going to be in any live events for a while.

He might actually be gone for good. I'm pretty bummed, because he is my favorite!

Oh, and Batista won the rumble and many people are not happy. Including Punk lol.
  • Grinb
    Options
    LOL yeah that RR left a bad taste in a lot of peoples mouths, I never did like Batista and he is definitely not a big enough star to come back and get that kind of push IMO...however Punk acting like a child and taking his ball and going home is wrong, all he had to do was wait until July, all he really did was prove that WWE was right to not make him the "face" as his temper makes him unreliable....But on a good note of that I think Dbry will get the match vs HHH which should be great!
  • loveanddestroyx
    Options
    A few people think that the whole Punk thing is all an act but... I don't think so. I get why he's angry but he could've waited. I heard McMahon is handling it himself, making me feel he really wants Punk back. I guess time will tell. I'm happy with DBry getting a bigger push. He actually deserves it unlike Batista who WWE felt they just had to throw in our faces and shove him down our throats. They must think he would get the reaction that The Rock (still annoying how much of a push he gets when he only comes back for a bit) gets, but they were oh so mistaken. Maybe they'll learn and give DBry a bigger push. He's the hottest thing right now.
  • Grinb
    Options
    Agreed 100% I understand using some "old time" big names for a drawing power, but Batista was never a "mega draw" when he was full time..but yeah hopefully wwe learns and changes it up a bit.
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I think I'm the only person that still likes Batista. :ohwell:

14877786.png
  • Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Not a fan of Dave Batista. I am a fan of the Undertaker and really do not want them to end the streak with Brock and a sock Lesnar.
  • Grinb
    Options
    Ditto I think it should end against Cena as far as a "last match" tho Unless it's a new young guy that will be the "next guy" the streak should never be broken!