Introductions

Options
kbolton322
kbolton322 Posts: 358 Member
Since we are all going to be relying on each other for motivation and support through the next 60 days, how about we take the time to get to know each other a little.

Just tell a little bit about yourself, what your goals are with Insanity, and how you plan to accomplish those goals. I'll start it off.

I'm Kara. I just go married 6 months ago to the father of my two daughters ages 6 and 4 and I have a step son who is 17years old.. I work full time plus a soccer mom and a Girl Scout troop leader and with Girl Scout comes Girl Scout cookies and I'm am incharge of those for out troop and cookie season starts this coming friday.. so I'm bout to be a supper busy mom... I plan on keeping up my work out cause its bout the only thing that keeps me from going crazy durning this time of year...

Don't just push play, push each other!

Replies

• squid1979
    squid1979 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm 35 (as of today), from Adelaide, South Australia. I have 3 kids, aged 10, 8, and 6. I work full time in IT. I've been a systems administrator for a bit over a decade.

For the last year and a half, I've done quite a bit of weights, gym, cycling, and running. Prior to that I was fairly sedentry for most of my life, and I've always been quite scrawny.

I've been thinking that I'd like to get my body fat down to about 10% (currently 17%), so I'm hoping Insanity might get me some of the way there. I also want improve my agility and flexibility.